In the "walk in" cooler while "on the clock"

Her boss's desk, after-hours of course. Got interrupted by the cleaning crew...
This thread reminds me of one of the Newlywed Game Shows

Host: "Where is the strangest place you have ever made whoopie?"

Wife answers: "In the ass"
On my desk in my office at work after hours.

We were not interrupted, but there was a meeting going on in the room next door the whole time.

That was a whole lot of fun!
One the hood of my car when I was 18 in south Florida on the dirt road of the Everglades...surrounded by a few alligators....Good thing the windows were down because had to get back in the car Dukes of Hazzard style
Note To Self: "Dude, you need to get out more."

But memories of riding the lift to the loft linger...
50 yard line of Dragon Stadium (Round Rock, TX)
Dressing room of a department store
Back seat of a car in a park with people passing by
In my office, on my desk, during working hours. Forgot to lock the door!!!! Uninterrupted until seconds after covering up the evidence, (So to speak), customers and a co-worker entered the scene---
On my desk in my office at work after hours.

We were not interrupted, but there was a meeting going on in the room next door the whole time.

That was a whole lot of fun! Originally Posted by EllaInAustin
Yes my love, but what about the time we did it at 30,000 feet with one gentlemen and two other ladies in a very nicely appointed private jet? And I licked Dom off your nipples and you ate strawberries off me? That was a special one...
Yes my love, but what about the time we did it at 30,000 feet with one gentlemen and two other ladies in a very nicely appointed private jet? And I licked Dom off your nipples and you ate strawberries off me? That was a special one... Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella
Awwww Man!
Yes my love, but what about the time we did it at 30,000 feet with one gentlemen and two other ladies in a very nicely appointed private jet? And I licked Dom off your nipples and you ate strawberries off me? That was a special one... Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella
Yes, that was definitely one experience the likes of which I doubt I will ever see again! It goes down in my book as the most fun time yet!
on the grounds of the National Cathedral in NW DC ...she got off on the fact she had religious parents who would be pissed, I was happy to contribute

That was when I was young and didn't have to pay for it
On the desk of her Dad's law firm office while her dad was out to lunch with a client.
the graveyard Originally Posted by Amrita Lover
Graveyard also, well 2 different graveyards (1 during the day, the other at night). Always wondered if the spirits enjoyed the show!
tess,

you are a nuclear power plant containment building, just waiting to explode. haha peace

on top of the washer (she was) while her mom was in the next room.
also got a bbbj while waiting in one of those long car lines waiting to get on the beach during spring break. damn to be 20something again

peace out
atx
Teachers desk @ school... broke in the school at night to do it! We hated the teacher and needless to say the "mess" went all over her desk lol!!! LONG TIME AGO! This is just one of many. I was a real bad girl in high school...