It's the (Second) Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!!!!

Must be nice to know that Colorado is Republican or else you'd be hunting with Supersoakers. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
More sarcasm?
My (nearly) annual Colorado mule deer/elk hunting trek will be in November this year. As an added bonus, my son will be joining us on this year's trip. We normally try to go during October so we can be on the ground and ready for the start of Texas' deer season. Unfortunately, we were unable to coordinate dates this year until late in the Colorado hunting season.

The bad news: You never know what kind of weather you will get in the mountains that late in the year.

The good news:

The worst day out in the Colorado wilderness is still better than the best day at the office! Originally Posted by bigtex
All my predictions about the Texans are true. E
Maybe you missed the post(s) where I point out that I don't wager or gamble. What is with you people? Don't you ever refer to your dossiers?
So you wouldn't bet this won't be you and said "Klan" in Cheeseman Park? Just asking...

Maybe you missed the post(s) where I point out that I don't wager or gamble. What is with you people? Don't you ever refer to your dossiers? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Like you pay any attention to what other people say...LOL
Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Wait...is that JL center-left? Did he ditch the Payot and Yamaka in honor the feygela parade?

Its just that the guy left of center is notably shorter than the rest.
Maybe you missed the post(s) where I point out that I don't wager or gamble. What is with you people? Don't you ever refer to your dossiers? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Actually I was fully aware that you were a cut and runner who has historically been all mouth and no action.

With that said, my kind and generous offer does not necessarily mean that the prize would only be a monetary amount. Duh!

There are other ways for an Idiot Klan, errrr Clan member to back up their ridiculous remarks.

So you wouldn't bet this won't be you and said "Klan" in Cheeseman Park? Just asking...

Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Imagine that, an actual family photograph of the Idiot Klan, errrr Clan.
Hey BT did you see the pic of the 12 pointer shot in Wyoming?
Hey BT did you see the pic of the 12 pointer shot in Wyoming? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I did and it was an absolutely amazing animal. We hunt within 50 miles of the Wyoming border.
I did and it was an absolutely amazing animal. We hunt within 50 miles of the Wyoming border. Originally Posted by bigtex
You two pretending to not be faggots only accentuates how the only hysterically funny thing here, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, is your failure to proffer an intelligent defense or justification for Odumbo's current hypocritical Ebola policy or for your delusional belief that Cuomo is a Republican. In fact, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, all you have managed to do is to further demonstrate that you are so stupid that any spark of intelligence you might stumble upon can be hidden in the shadow of an emoticon, and that you continue to personify how sucking on Odumbo's cock for Odumbo's Kool Aid tainted goofy-juice jiz leaves you feeble minded, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
You two pretending to not be faggots only accentuates how the only hysterically funny thing here, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, is your failure to proffer an intelligent defense or justification for Odumbo's current hypocritical Ebola policy or for your delusional belief that Cuomo is a Republican. In fact, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, all you have managed to do is to further demonstrate that you are so stupid that any spark of intelligence you might stumble upon can be hidden in the shadow of an emoticon, and that you continue to personify how sucking on Odumbo's cock for Odumbo's Kool Aid tainted goofy-juice jiz leaves you feeble minded, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Get off your knees, and quit sucking no balls the dick drainer's cock. Dumb ass Jew. I knew you were a faggot always wanting guys to cum to Love Field. You are so fucking dumb that someone replying to emoticons for 8 days is your hero.
Get off your knees, and quit sucking no balls the dick drainer's cock. Dumb ass Jew. I knew you were a faggot always wanting guys to cum to Love Field. You are so fucking dumb that someone replying to emoticons for 8 days is your hero. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Fucking anti-Semite
Fucking anti-Semite Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Not really, just can't stand your dumb ass.
Not really, just can't stand your dumb ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Fuck you, littletex/Eva the CumBucket Ape...
Fucking anti-Semite Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I'd say, "it's assholes like you that give Jews a bad name," but let's face it... There ARE no assholes like you, Fraud Flintstone.

Such a victim...