shave, landing strip, full bush?

Bush is Best
Shaved and smooth. I hate getting hair in my teeth.

Maybe a small landing strip if it’s red or blonde, because that’s a rarity
interesting topic i usually wax clean but full bush sounds exciting Originally Posted by SkylarLove
+1

I had been shaving it clean for sooooooooooooooo long, but recently went back to waxing once a month because I don't like the irritation of constant shaving.

Turns out it's the best of both worlds, because my kitty is clean and smooth the first week or so after a wax and then she has soft fuzz that doesn't get in the way or get in your teeth the week or so leading up to my next wax.

I may NEVER shave her again!
Shaved and clean
My ATF recently went from trimmed to full bush. I buried my face in it for the longest time. I don't think she was expecting that level of enthusiasm. Hopefully she leaves it alone. Trimmed is fine and landing strips are great if it's more than just barely noticeable, but shaved doesn't excite me. Then again, beggars can't be choosers, so if that's what the gals got and she's on your to do list, then you gotta learn to live with it.
  • BLM69
  • 09-03-2020, 10:20 PM
Sherry beings this is your post.
Drop some photos Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
Nooooooooooooo
Pragmatically speaking a shaved area can be maintained easily in this line of work. Getting some bugs from a fucked up customer is not unheard of. Girls have every right to shave it, but a bush is very sexy.
I like hair. Been trying to find a full bush for the last few years and just can't seem to find one. I do enjoy seeing more landing strips coming back though. I'm tired of everyone being shaved. Makes them all look the same.
I thought I was supposedly a landing strip fan, but my last encounter at a subamp with an Asian girl/milf changed me into a Bushman. She was impecably clean, discrete scented of fancy body soap and the taste of sweet oral sex.

Subamp Asian girls have more bush because of cultural associatios of shaved female grooming to promiscuity.
My pick is shaved and clean! Do women like guys with a ton of hair around their junk?
Soft long hair on an Asian lady is a real turn on.
I personally like a girl with hair down there, especially a full bush. IDK what it is, but burying my face in a full bush just brings the animal out of me and makes me want to devour that sweet kitty even more. I also think having a bush down there just makes the woman seem more mature and natural, which is something I prefer in a companion. But as long as she's clean down there, it all taste good to me!!
i like a guy to be trimmed at least...since I luv cock n ball worship lol!

but i figured im too old to be shaving bare every damn day.. so i let mine go natural and keep it trimmed
but then again,my bush is more like a soft small patch.
I prefer shave love the smoother feeling
Option 4. It does not matter to me.