Why are guys afraid of P411 ?

I'm not seeing anyone who isn't part of the p4 community...my comfort zone too op
I don't get why people are afraid of P411. I trust that more than anything.
All I ask for is picture ID, and employment verification (Business card, Check Stub, etc.) Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
The showing of a picture ID has been a subject beaten to death on this board. Personally, I don't have a problem with it as I bring a photo copy and redact any info that is not part of my P411 ID. However, bringing some form of employment verification to a provider? That's a bit much. I'm curious as to why you would need that if the hobbyist is already bringing a picture ID, not to mention the exact donation (hopefully.....hopefully he's not being a douche trying to short change you). I mean I get asked all the time in a session "so what do you do?" and I'll answer truthfully but I won't be specific about it i.e. I'm in sales, I'm an accountant, etc.
The showing of a picture ID has been a subject beaten to death on this board. Personally, I don't have a problem with it as I bring a photo copy and redact any info that is not part of my P411 ID. However, bringing some form of employment verification to a provider? That's a bit much. I'm curious as to why you would need that if the hobbyist is already bringing a picture ID, not to mention the exact donation (hopefully.....hopefully he's not being a douche trying to short change you). I mean I get asked all the time in a session "so what do you do?" and I'll answer truthfully but I won't be specific about it i.e. I'm in sales, I'm an accountant, etc. Originally Posted by rc83
It's really just for verification. A provider wants to be assured that "you do what you say you do...". This is not 100% full proof because many cops also have side jobs, lol.

rc83, in your case, since you are an "accountant", I would ask for a copy of a business invoice with the letterhead. You can mark out all names, direct phone lines, and etc. Business name and your name both need to be on the paper.

I won't call a guy's place of employment to "verify" employment. I know that other providers do this, but that is way too much! As usual, most people on the other end of the line want to know "who's calling". I'm not about to deal with that...

Business cards have worked fine for me. Usually the guy just covers up the Fax info, business phone number (usually just the extension - main switchboard line OK), and address to the business.
I could see a man named "Jiggalo Mc'Cloosy" but get his RW info if he just happened to drive to my in-call in his personal car. Us tech savvy providers know how to run all kinds of background checks with a license plate. It only costs $9.99 depending on which website you use. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
If you get my personal info from my car tag you're going to jail, because where I live tags are not public record which they apparently are in Texas. I don't give a shit how tech savvy you think you are, you'll have to impersonate a tag agent or LE to get that info, both of which are felonies.
Also, rc83, if you are already on p411 and have references from reputable providers, I wouldn't see any need to ask for extra information.

The information that I posted above is strictly for first timers.
If you get my personal info from my car tag you're going to jail, because where I live tags are not public record which they apparently are in Texas. I don't give a shit how tech savvy you think you are, you'll have to impersonate a tag agent or LE to get that info, both of which are felonies. Originally Posted by rcinokc
You would have to prove that I (or anybody) would have accessed your information first. Correct me if I'm wrong, but most personal information is available online anyhow. It would be better to sue the company/agency that is selling your infromation online. Now, If you are THAT concerned about anyone taking down your license plate, I'd suggest you catch a cab or get to a session on foot.

But regardless, using ANYONE's personal information without their CONSENT is a felony.

Researching is apparently legal.
Wow. This quickly turned into a provider admitting she writes down plate numbers to verify clients. No newbie should ever have to go through this.
Wow. This quickly turned into a provider admitting she writes down plate numbers to verify clients. No newbie should ever go through this. Originally Posted by er48665
I didn't admit anything. I just stated the facts. I just implied that this could be done by ANYBODY. Maybe you need to read up on this as well...Other than assuming providers are out there to do all kinds of shady shit. I've NEVER asked my clients for that kind of information and I don't see myself going that far to obtain that information.

Sometimes it's just good to know for your OWN safety in the hobby world AND the real world.

I suggest you read this:

http://lifehacker.com/5900349/learn-the-identity-of-nearly-any-car-owner-with-their-license-plate-number-and-a-simple-google-search
I was worried about P411 at first. But if you get 2 providers to vouch for you they give you 6 months free. No RW info needed.
Ms. baby,
I specialize in Public Relations.
We can spin this bad boy.
I am sure you have never before shared such insights and that your awesome powers of intellect are only meant to inform and never to harm.
PM for rates.
I have a good friend who does underground gaming and betting, He uses the plates method, of course with the customers consent. I have never used it myself, but do feel it is perfectly fine as long as both people are okay with it!

Much easier to use P411 than to have someone run your plates, see your DL, call your work, print a pay check stub ect...
  • zebra
  • 04-23-2013, 11:47 PM
www.publicdata.com is a great tool and there are several other sites that can give you more up to date info depending on the subscription you pay for and some are absolutely free. License plate information, DL information, State Criminal records, Sex Offender records, Voter Registration - Republication or Democrate, Professional Licenses, TDLR, etc. etc... These list's are endless and it is all public accessible, if not free then for a fee.. Would you allow a pedophile on your property, into your business or place of residence ? Only if I had a tree nearby and a noose handy....

I visited (2) established P411 ladies and they both sent p411 an e-mail telling them my name, and what ever other information that was necessary and Wala! I was granted 6 months unlimited free access to the site. At the end of the 1st. (free 6 months) p411 gave me an additional 6 months access absolutely free of charge and I graciously accepted it. At the end of the 2nd. free 6 months of free access I asked myself, if I purchase the $89.00 yearly membership will I really benefit from it ? I made a decision and sent them my CC info and the rest is water under the bridge. When I go to Chicago or Arizona on business and get to itching, I can log on with my inbred stupid phone and select my favorite flavor, sometimes it is a couple of hours or it has been as quick as 20 or 30 minutes and I get a e-mail telling me this lady has viewed my profile and a few minutes later I get a call, text, or e-mail saying we are on like Donkey Kong ! There is none of this Back Page, Adult News & Entertainment newspaper, or waiting for a return phone call or playing phone tag bullshit.. I can contact a lady days or a week or more in advance and be pre-screened. Drama free... Works for me and the rest of the hillbillys in funky town.
I also LMAO at the guys who think givng P411 RL info is somehow not as safe as driving up to a providers incall in their car.

I have an ex-provider friend. Have know her many years and we are really good RL friends now. I asked her about this kind of stuff. She just laughed and told me she has a photo record of every guy, his car, and his license plate who has ever come to her incall. When she got started, at least 6 other ladies told her to do just that. She has never had to use that information but would not hesitate if anyone had ever stepped over the line with her. You really think the smart ladies are not doing this?

Now a days, if I was a provider with a regular incall, you would be on video from the time you knocked on the door. Your license plate would be recorded. You would never know anything about it unless you tried to rip me off or hurt me. If you don't thnk just that is happening at most if not all incalls you go to, your an idiot. Fawn already warned us about at least one provider who is streaming sessions over the internet.

As a test, I did the license plate number of someone I know. In 2 hours here is what I was able to find out about my "Test Subject"

His Name
Model, make, color, year of car
His address
His wifes name
His employer
His bosses name and office phone number
What he looks like
His facebook and Linked-in pages
His age
and lots more.

But some guys are worried about joining a website that does NOT require any real world info to join for many guys. One that is hosted in another country so US LE has very little chance to ever get access. A site that does not even store any RL info on its server so even if it was hacked they would get NO real life info.

IF P411 give you access to ladies you want to see
IF you can use P411 to improve the odds of actualy having a great session
IF using P411 to book gives you a better feeling of safety and privicy
IF P411 is one of the tools you use to screen those you want to see

Then get it. If not, then don't. Get it because its right for you. Do you have to have it to hobby? Of course not. But it does offer a lot of reasons to do so.

Everyone is justified to be concerned about any info they give out. But you cannot avoid giving some info and odds are your already giving out a lot more than you think.
To avoid having my plates photographed, I ride my bicycle to in calls...

Seriously folks:
  • never completely trust anyone, even P411
  • never pay for anything hobby related using electronic transactions.
  • never park where the provider tells you.
  • Park a block away and walk there.
  • never use a cellphone registered in your own name
  • never carry ID to the in call.
  • and never wear laundered shirts with your name ironed onto the inside placket.

If they want something the police can identify you with if something goes wrong, give them a thumb print. So far, google cant search thumb prints..only LE. ...but that may one day change too.

Finally, if a provider asks you for photo ID, ask her if she was planning to show you hers. It wont change her mind for your visit, but eventually she may get the point.