Inside the tactics the Trumps use to get supporters to send cash

After Trump lost 19 months ago (he did lose, believe it or not.. I bet 70% here will disagree), I was getting 8 emails a day from Trump's orbit, begging for money. Biggest fucking turnoff. Desperate Conspiratoral Fools. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

how's 19 months of Brandon working out for ya?
Mr. Trump didn't even show up for the presidential inauguration of the new president.
how's 19 months of Brandon working out for ya? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Pretty good. I have more money. But less pussy, since Trump and Abbott aim to severely punish Guys who seek paid enjoyment, through Fosta-Sesta and Felony designation.
Mr. Trump didn't even show up for the presidential inauguration of the new president. Originally Posted by VitaMan

what new president?

Pretty good. I have more money. But less pussy, since Trump and Abbott aim to severely punish Guys who seek paid enjoyment, through Fosta-Sesta and Felony designation. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

if you say so
I can honestly say that my life would be the exact same right now whether Trump or Biden is president.

Having said that, if you silly ass geezer Trumpettes think Biden has anything to do with the bad cg supply chain, inflation, interest rates, the stock market, Putin going full retard evil dementia before he dies or Lebron James recently becoming the 1st active billionaire athlete in history; then I have an awesome beach house I'd love to sell you in Dallas.

You bozo Trumpettes really give Biden way too much blame than he deserves and Trump way too much positive credit than what that orange clown scam artist ever deserved.

Many of you guys incorrectly assume that these presidents have a lot more power than they actually have. They don't, which is the way it should be IMO so we never become Russia... checks and balances are a good thing. I'm sure Trump, like Putin disagrees with that. And that's exactly why that fucker needed to go. Trump picked the wrong country for his bullshit. I'm proud of the majority for realizing that and making a wrong right the 1st chance they were able to do so.
If they are getting $$$, their profit margin is 100%. Cost to live in the heads of people...still rent-free.
I can honestly say that my life would be the exact same right now whether Trump or Biden is president.

Having said that, if you silly ass geezer Trumpettes think Biden has anything to do with the bad cg supply chain, inflation, interest rates, the stock market, Putin going full retard evil dementia before he dies or Lebron James recently becoming the 1st active billionaire athlete in history; then I have an awesome beach house I'd love to sell you in Dallas.

You bozo Trumpettes really give Biden way too much blame than he deserves and Trump way too much positive credit than what that orange clown scam artist ever deserved.

Many of you guys incorrectly assume that these presidents have a lot more power than they actually have. They don't, which is the way it should be IMO so we never become Russia... checks and balances are a good thing. I'm sure Trump, like Putin disagrees with that. And that's exactly why that fucker needed to go. Trump picked the wrong country for his bullshit. I'm proud of the majority for realizing that and making a wrong right the 1st chance they were able to do so. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Trump definitely kept more than a few of the policies in place that are now causing inflation (and possible stagflation, if things keep trending the way they are), such as quantitative easing, signing bloated federal budgets. With that said, are you seriously stating Biden is doing better than Trump did? Russia, China, and their allies are pretty much at the point of creating their own independent international economy (i.e. economic sanctions won't mean shit to them soon, and we will be begging them to keep their products coming overseas to the rest of the world). Can you at least admit we wouldn't be dumping money/reputation into a conflict Ukraine has no chance of winning in the long-term under Trump?
Can you at least admit we wouldn't be dumping money/reputation into a conflict Ukraine has no chance of winning in the long-term under Trump? Originally Posted by SecretE
I 110% agree about that and I am not going to act like a dipshit and defend Biden for that. That wasn't the point of my post but I get what you are saying and I agree. We're sticking our nose where it doesn't belong as usual IMO.

I say let Europe deal with that shit and let's worry about our own fucked up home that needs a lot of work. This country spends way too much time, lives and other resources trying to take care of other countries' problems like we are perfect. Let's focus more on our own bullshit backyard and worry about others later is my view whether right or wrong.
I 110% agree about that and I am not going to act like a dipshit and defend Biden for that. That wasn't the point of my post but I get what you are saying and I agree. We're sticking our nose where it doesn't belong as usual IMO.

I say let Europe deal with that shit and let's worry about our own fucked up home that needs a lot of work. This country spends way too much time, lives and other resources trying to take care of other countries' problems like we are perfect. Let's focus more on our own bullshit backyard and worry about others later is my view whether right or wrong. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Definitely a tap dance through a mine field dealing with this Ukraine thing. I wonder if they would be in a better military position if Trump didn't withhold weapons for a period of time. Getting weapons to them is one thing, that's really the easy part. It is 6 - 12 or more months training on how to use them and depends on the weapon... The training language barrier makes it even more a problem. Manuals and documentation are all in English. I'm sure some Ukrainians speak english, but do they read it enough to comprehend a 1000 page field manual for a weapon or advanced fighter jet? All the weapons controls are in english, and is one of the problems giving Ukraine fighter jets. There are hundreds of switches and controls all in English. Sure a Ukrainian pilot could probably fly the jet, but effectively use it as a weapon in stressful combat is something totally different.
Definitely a tap dance through a mine field dealing with this Ukraine thing. I wonder if they would be in a better military position if Trump didn't withhold weapons for a period of time. Getting weapons to them is one thing, that's really the easy part. It is 6 - 12 or more months training on how to use them and depends on the weapon... The training language barrier makes it even more a problem. Manuals and documentation are all in English. I'm sure some Ukrainians speak english, but do they read it enough to comprehend a 1000 page field manual for a weapon or advanced fighter jet? All the weapons controls are in english, and is one of the problems giving Ukraine fighter jets. There are hundreds of switches and controls all in English. Sure a Ukrainian pilot could probably fly the jet, but effectively use it as a weapon in stressful combat is something totally different. Originally Posted by royamcr

Ukraine got their military supplies under Trump. what did they get under Obama?

red cross blankies.
if you say so
Ukraine got their military supplies under Trump. what did they get under Obama?

red cross blankies. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Maybe that is all they needed under Obama. The conflict ramped up during trumps admin. Weapons were delayed 2 months, that means 2 months left for training.
He doesn't care about the facts. He grasps at anything to bash Democrats.
Maybe that is all they needed under Obama. The conflict ramped up during trumps admin. Weapons were delayed 2 months, that means 2 months left for training. Originally Posted by royamcr

all they needed? so while Vlad is annexing Crimea they wave Barry Obama's red cross blankies at Russian tanks?

bahahahahaaaaaa

55 days but close enough. and they had 3 years after those supplies arrived.

stop embarrassing yerself with yer TDS
So it was ok for Trump to hold off sending weapons that were congressionally approved in exchange for fake dirt on Biden?