my idea of a peaceful protest

Deal. And no begging the United States of America to help keep you from drowning under the weight of your social welfare system.

Also you're not allowed back in when your businesses immigrate to America to avoid stifling corporate taxation.

You can name your new country North Venezuela and your citizens can live in, and eat out of, garbage dumpsters.

It'll be just like San Francisco except no self-loathing moronic democrat homosexuals to pay for it after the homos all move to Texas. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
oh fuck yes

wall it right down the middle

Trump side, Sleepy joe side

I would leave with just some cloths , a little cash

my trucks and tools

start over but

oh no , that's it

they not crossing over with

their stupid shit ever
Ill even bulldoz my house

and give the empty lot to dover

he can use his skills to build a new house for

a family of illligal immigrants

or give it away for reparations
if you don't like

what you see here

get the fauc out

get the FAUC OUT

get the FAUC OoooooOOOUT, get the FAUC OUT
  • Doove
  • 07-31-2020, 05:43 AM
The beauty of it is, when you guys don't have liberals to hate anymore, you'll all just start hating each other. Because hating is all you're really about. That's why you're even here - as an outlet for your hate. While you usually just figure out why you'll hate someone on the fly, you'll have the baked in reasons. You'll still have a deficit. You'll still have people making $7/hr who need health insurance. You'll still have people insisting you wear a mask when 150,000 people are dying from a pandemic. You'll still have people like Donald Trump hiring illegal immigrants. You'll still have corrupt politicians who funnel taxpayer dollars to his friends, family, and into his own Trump Organization. And when you finally start getting fed up with all of that, you'll still have a President who shoots people in the head for standing in the street.

I'll look forward to it.
Trump authorized? and you claim Trump supporters are deranged?
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

To say nothing, by not confronting putin, trump is giving the go ahead. trump knew about it and lied when he said he didn't know.
But then again:
Maybe he didn't pay off Stormy Daniels
Maybe he didn't say he can touch any woman he wants
Maybe he did release his taxes
Maybe he is taxing China with the tariffs
Maybe he did build 250 miles of new wall (with Mexican money no less)
Maybe he didn't "alter" the hurricane Dorian landfall map
Maybe windmills do cause cancer
Maybe he didn't cheat to win his 2016 campaign
Maybe sex with aliens does cure Covid-19
Maybe demon sperm cures Covid-19
Maybe the Mueller report did totally exonerate him
Maybe he didn't have Epstein killed
Maybe he can do whatever he wants
Maybe he was never impeached
Maybe The Ukraine interfered in his 2016 campaign
Maybe he did sign the Veterans Choice Bill into law
Maybe he did have bone spurs
Maybe he's not a draft dodger
Maybe he will always protect patients with preexisting conditions
etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc plus 19,000 more!!!!!!

When asked in an interview about russia supplying weapons to Afghanistan to use against US Troops trump replies with "well a few years ago we supplied weapons for Afghanistan to kill russian soldiers".

Let's peacefully protest 19,000 + times!
  • Doove
  • 07-31-2020, 08:10 AM
And maybe he didn't pay a $25M fine for ripping people off.
Maybe he didn't have his charity shut down for using the money to buy paintings of himself.
Maybe he didn't file bankruptcy 4 times.
Maybe he really can't release his taxes while he's being audited.
Maybe he didn't sexually assault over 20 women in spite of giving a taped confession that he did.
Maybe all those NDA's he forces people to sign aren't hiding his abhorrent behaviors.
Maybe his first wife really didn't accuse him of raping her.
Maybe he was just funnin' when he bragged about walking into the locker room of undressed teenagers during a pageant he owned.
Maybe he never paid those fines for racial discrimination at his properties.
Maybe he never really hired illegal immigrants.
Maybe he didn't assure us we'd be down to 0 cases 4-1/2 million cases ago.
Maybe he never really claimed the heat would get rid of Covid-19 and it would just disappear. Like magic.
Maybe none of his attorney's, senior aides, or campaign managers are really convicted felons.

Maybe, just maybe, like you all wanna think, we've all just misjudged him. Poor little Donnie, just can't catch a break.
And maybe he didn't pay a $25M fine for ripping people off.
Maybe he didn't have his charity shut down for using the money to buy paintings of himself.
Maybe he didn't file bankruptcy 4 times.
Maybe he really can't release his taxes while he's being audited.
Maybe he didn't sexually assault over 20 women in spite of giving a taped confession that he did.
Maybe all those NDA's he forces people to sign aren't hiding his abhorrent behaviors.
Maybe his first wife really didn't accuse him of raping her.
Maybe he was just funnin' when he bragged about walking into the locker room of undressed teenagers during a pageant he owned.
Maybe he never paid those fines for racial discrimination at his properties.
Maybe he never really hired illegal immigrants.
Maybe he didn't assure us we'd be down to 0 cases 4-1/2 million cases ago.
Maybe he never really claimed the heat would get rid of Covid-19 and it would just disappear. Like magic.
Maybe none of his attorney's, senior aides, or campaign managers are really convicted felons.

Maybe, just maybe, like you all wanna think, we've all just misjudged him. Poor little Donnie, just can't catch a break. Originally Posted by Doove

What you fail to understand is his base approve of all of the above.They vote for criminals.
What you fail to understand is his base approve of all of the above.They vote for criminals. Originally Posted by keeponrisin
I did not vote for Hillary
I did not vote for Hillary Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
proves my point
proves my point Originally Posted by keeponrisin

all this prooves is u believe doove's bullshit.

thank you valued poster!
I did not vote for Hillary Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

What crime do you refer to? The crime the rally goers chanted lock her up? The unauthorized use of her personal email server? The same crime Ivanka committed when she used her own personal email server? That crime?

Let's have a peaceful protest about Ivanka doing that crime.
all this prooves is u believe doove's bullshit.

thank you valued poster! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The only bullshit I see is 18,222 posts

It must suck that this forum consumes a large portion of your life
  • Doove
  • 08-01-2020, 05:45 AM
The only bullshit I see is 18,222 posts

It must suck that this forum consumes a large portion of your life Originally Posted by keeponrisin
I know, right? I have just over 7000 and i think this place takes up way too much of my time. Can't imagine what it must mean to have over 36000 posts.
Correction; over 37780.
  • Doove
  • 08-02-2020, 05:43 AM
OSD recommends shooting him in the head. Right OSD? Right? From Rochester, NY no less.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ump-Tower.html
Trump supporter is arrested after smearing white paint over the Black Lives Matter mural in front of Trump Tower - to become the eighth person arrested for vandalizing it since it was unveiled.
Is it vandalizing, when you are covering something that had already been vandalized...