Trump Supporters Victim Mentality

It's not a victim mentality. It's a "We've had enough liberal bullshit" mentality. Open Borders, Vaccinations for every little thing that may inflict us, Transgender Bathrooms, Legalized Abortions and Carbon Tax because of Global Fucking Warming, C'mon.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Call it what you want Jim but its a victim mentality. Clinton & Obama were much tougher on illegal immigration than Reagan, Bush's 41 & 43 & Trump. Vaccinations is a big issue to you? Really? Ok.... Transgender bathrooms bother you yet a Conservative Justice was the swing vote on gay marriage and that's ok? Abortions are a big issue for white people? I call bullshit on that. White people don't have babies anymore and they complain about all the black and brown babies. Not only are Republicans victims but they are hypocrites as well. Boo hoo the boogie man is after you
Call it what you want Jim but its a victim mentality. Clinton & Obama were much tougher on illegal immigration than Reagan, Bush's 41 & 43 & Trump. Vaccinations is a big issue to you? Really? Ok.... Transgender bathrooms bother you yet a Conservative Justice was the swing vote on gay marriage and that's ok? Abortions are a big issue for white people? I call bullshit on that. White people don't have babies anymore and they complain about all the black and brown babies. Not only are Republicans victims but they are hypocrites as well. Boo hoo the boogie man is after you Originally Posted by themystic
You're talking nonsense again. You're not familiar with these issues nearly as much as you think.

Jim
Bingo! +1

It's not a victim mentality. It's a "We've had enough liberal bullshit" mentality. Open Borders, Vaccinations for every little thing that may inflict us, Transgender Bathrooms, Legalized Abortions and Carbon Tax because of Global Fucking Warming, C'mon.

• oeb11
  • 01-03-2019, 08:36 AM
Anyone quoting Psychology Today as a source is seriously ignorant of the scientific method.

There are a couple of links about PT above - please read them.
Those in denial will always find a way to justify themselves - perhaps Madonna
"Justify my ,,,,,," ?
She is equally as authoritative as PT
You're talking nonsense again. You're not familiar with these issues nearly as much as you think.

Lol Jim. Your only rebuttal is "alternative facts". Im familiar enough to know that you dont know your stuff. Go help build his wall. Lol!!
Bingo! +1 Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I love your math Ellen. The last post I saw where you used math was about the President making $ 4,800,000 a year. Bingo
Lol Jim. Your only rebuttal is "alternative facts". Im familiar enough to know that you dont know your stuff. Go help build his wall. Lol!! Originally Posted by themystic
I know my stuff well enough to know that it embarrasses you. Apparently that's the reason you always come back with some crazy reply, lol.

Jim
I know my stuff well enough to know that it embarrasses you. Apparently that's the reason you always come back with some crazy reply, lol.

The 60s are over Jim. Tune back in Brother
The 60s are over Jim. Tune back in Brother Originally Posted by themystic
You just proved my point.

No follow up needed.

Jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic
Call it what you want Jim but its a victim mentality. Clinton & Obama were much tougher on illegal immigration than Reagan, Bush's 41 & 43 & Trump. Vaccinations is a big issue to you? Really? Ok.... Transgender bathrooms bother you yet a Conservative Justice was the swing vote on gay marriage and that's ok? Abortions are a big issue for white people? I call bullshit on that. White people don't have babies anymore and they complain about all the black and brown babies. Not only are Republicans victims but they are hypocrites as well. Boo hoo the boogie man is after you

prove it and i'll renounce my support for Trump.

Obama OK’d $310 million in free legal advice to illegal immigrants

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...gal-immigrants

President Obama's Record of Dismantling Immigration Enforcement

https://fairus.org/issue/publication...on-enforcement

BAHAHAAA!

good luck with that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic

prove it and i'll renounce my support for Trump.

Obama OK’d $310 million in free legal advice to illegal immigrants

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...gal-immigrants

President Obama's Record of Dismantling Immigration Enforcement

https://fairus.org/issue/publication...on-enforcement

BAHAHAAA!

good luck with that! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

and he jailed those illegals who had children. tough or too tough?