Farting, Burping, Hiccup's, Kitty Gas.... it happens!

Oh heck no! I had that happen a couple of times and it was always the same position, DOGGIE! I much prefer STANDING doggie, and its never happened again!
Body noises are funny, but it just makes me want to curl into a ball and disappear! Not to mention turning beet red out of embarrassment! Originally Posted by Nicolet
Yep, had the same experience with my high school girlfriend. I could bang her in every position imaginable without issue, but once the doggie position was done I had to move back to keep from getting blown over. Since I love doggie, I'll try your standing doggie advice to see what happens!
I had a session with a provider. Very nice session and it was the second time we had met. After our event and clean up as I was getting dressed she stood up and she farted. It actually startled me. I could see the challenged look on her face.... so I put my fist on my chest and pounded and said, "I'm sorry I had a burrito for lunch". She just started laughing. Well it wasn't a fart it was air trapped in her kitty letting loose. It sounded like one of those bags you sit on to simulate a fart. Then suddenly some more came out. She moved to the bath room and again more. It was so damn funny I couldn't stop laughing.

The occasion accidental fart, burp or kitty gas is one thing.... but this was hilarious. Ladies, has this happened to you? Guys?

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Now this is funny!!
I queef a lot during FDAU and its always so horrible when the guy wants to DATY after or during and your queef decides to come out during! akward......
Has DS or K9 been sub-divided into Face Down Ass Up and all the other variations? Or have I missed the acronym, which is new to me?

FWIW, FDAU is the most sacred and profane of positions and I love pay homage at that wonderful carnal alter of the flesh.
I queef a lot during FDAU and its always so horrible when the guy wants to DATY after or during and your queef decides to come out during! akward...... Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
When you are super hot (I looked at your show case pictures!) you can sell it as an asset.... "Tropical Winds" IJS
When you are super hot (I looked at your show case pictures!) you can sell it as an asset.... "Tropical Winds" IJS Originally Posted by Still Looking
Or, a new tag line.. Have sex with me, and you will be BLOWN away!

HB
Or, a new tag line.. Have sex with me, and you will be BLOWN away!

HB Originally Posted by happybanana
NICE!