Squirting Girls List Update

I drink a lot of beer so anytime you need a squirter I am a mere PM away. Incall/outcall/back alley are all options. I wont even charge you to piss all over your head. Just putting it out there. Originally Posted by broes
Bwahahaha Damnit boy!

Even if it is piss that is squirted without control, I don't think the turn on factor would be the same for him Broes. He would probably rather be looking up at a sweet ladies vagina rather than your cock n nuts in his face raining recycled budweiser on his dome.

But the back alley visual I just thought about cracked me the fuck up.
I squirt out of my ass quite regularly and like to keep the ECCIE chat room up to date with all of my bowel movements.

You're welcome.
Desirae Pretty Elite 10
I squirt out of my ass quite regularly and like to keep the ECCIE chat room up to date with all of my bowel movements.

You're welcome. Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
I see you're a multi tasker then...squirting and talking out of your ass at the same time! We must meet!
If you play with my pussy right, I can squirt.... doesn't happen often but sometimes
Nastya and her Hitachi. Better have rubber sheets.
Nastya and her Hitachi. Better have rubber sheets. Originally Posted by Hercules
Grilling and squirting...a hell of a combo! LOL
Nastya and her Hitachi. Better have rubber sheets. Originally Posted by Hercules
Nastya does make a total mess with that Hitachi!
Have had the pleasure of many gushers from Chloe312. As stated here it is odorless, has no taste and is slippery, silky, slimy to the touch. I cannot vouch for the chemical makeup of this substance, but I can tell you what it is ..... HOT!
It is an incredibly erotic experience. So, if it is, in fact, urine, I guess I can add water sports to my list of activities, because I find it unbelievably exciting. Just sayin! Don't knock it till you try it. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
I am a squirter lover. I had the pleasure of a few who squirt from penetration, finger in virgina, or ss rubbing. I got to say as far as volume, squirt distant and taste Chole312 does it for me. Past and present eccie providers who is the best?
Im happy to provide a demonstration anytime.
SO FAR:

DFW Girls who can squirt (YMMV):

Mya Michelle
Kelly Moore
Alaine
Annieftw
SensualNurseD
Thathotnurse
SimplyCindy
Phoenix Skye
Tara Evans
AngelaS
Chloe312
Miss Peggy Smith
Willow Breeze
Melannie_star
Genie in a bottle
Nastya w/Hitachi
Britney Vaughn
Been way too long Melannie- I would love get busy squirting together with you!!
KinkyKrissy will squirt if you stick your tongue deep into her asshole for DATO lovers while massaging her clit
Bwahahaha Damnit boy!

Even if it is piss that is squirted without control, I don't think the turn on factor would be the same for him Broes. He would probably rather be looking up at a sweet ladies vagina rather than your cock n nuts in his face raining recycled budweiser on his dome.

But the back alley visual I just thought about cracked me the fuck up. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
LMFAO!!! Thats some funny shyt
Whitechocolate for someone that has NEVER seen Krissy how would you know that she is a squirter?