Can we do something fun this morning for a change?

• Josh
  • 12-15-2014, 03:58 PM
Wow. Simply amazing, Nina. Love that picture. Wish I would've met you before you left the hobby.
Josh, the pictures don't even come close to how good she looks.

Can't show my face for obvious reasons ! Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
I feel the same way... I'm there with ya! you're still cute Charlie!
Nina you look amazing!!! Can we have more PLEASEEEEE..........Brown Sugar Baby you too! Originally Posted by 8701
Nina you need to come back and be a provider.
Please?
Originally Posted by bigredonetx
Wow. Simply amazing, Nina. Love that picture. Wish I would've met you before you left the hobby. Originally Posted by Josh
Josh, the pictures don't even come close to how good she looks. Originally Posted by CoHorn
You guys are too sweet, thank you!
Fair enough... I hope we're not the only dum dums playing! Come on girls! Play with us, this is fun! Originally Posted by Nina Moretti
Smokin' hot pic Nina!

I think after this "selfie monday" we need to have "orgy with nina tuesday".
Smokin' hot pic Nina!

I think after this "selfie monday" we need to have "orgy with nina tuesday". Originally Posted by Sleepy363
hahaha... thanks for all the compliments but where are my selfies??

too much talkie talkie, I want to see pictures!

The ladies just abandoned me here, left me all by myself
hahaha... thanks for all the compliments but where are my selfies??

too much talkie talkie, I want to see pictures!

The ladies just abandoned me here, left me all by myself Originally Posted by Nina Moretti
This is a gif of me:

I think I'm in love! Originally Posted by Nina Moretti

Well, I have some mistletoe that's going to go to waste if it's not used, Miss Nina.
yeah, me too!

This thread was an epic fail...

I tried
I don't know if this is allowed or not, if not feel free to delete mods...

Lately I've just seen a lot of negativity posted on Coed Discussion Boards, can we change that at least for today?

Originally Posted by Nina Moretti
yeah, me too!

This thread was an epic fail...

I tried Originally Posted by Nina Moretti
Gonna have to disagree, Miss Nina. It was funny, and you had me (and probably others) laughing with our goofy selfies, and some ladies gave us some nice eye candy..thank you ladies who submitted. So, wouldn't you say that you accomplished your goal to post something positive?
not epic fail, nina. you attempted something uplifting and got some support [even charlie brown and sleepy].

i for one am delited at the photos (esp. yours - "thatsa mighty spicey nina!!!")
thax a bunch!!!
Gonna have to disagree, Miss Nina. It was funny, and you had me (and probably others) laughing with our goofy selfies, and some ladies gave us some nice eye candy..thank you ladies who submitted. So, wouldn't you say that you accomplished your goal to post something positive? Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
not epic fail, nina. you attempted something uplifting and got some support [even charlie brown and sleepy].

i for one am delited at the photos (esp. yours - "thatsa mighty spicey nina!!!")
thax a bunch!!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
Thank you guys! I'm goofy and positive by nature, I can't help myself.

Yes, definitely thank you to the ladies who participated. Gorgeous mamas!
Nina, I know youre retired. But is there anything i can say or do that will change your mind? Im just an idiot waiting for a sign...
  • broes
  • 12-16-2014, 01:46 AM
I don't know if this is allowed or not, if not feel free to delete mods... Originally Posted by Nina Moretti
There's not a delete button for that shirt!