Rant: Amount of "Real World Info & Deposit Needed" Provider Increasing

My problem now isn't Uber payments or deposits, it's simply hooking up period. Today I texted 4 candidates...

#1 No response
#2 doesn't have an incall (ad said she did)
#3 called me, saying she wanted to hear me first. But she was covered-only, $200. Hard pass
#4 Woke up after 3:00, I had given her 2 hours notice for a desired 2:30 appt.

It's getting to be my choice is she who will respond.

I have 2 more I'm contacting Tuesday. I expect neither will connect, although I know their menus are solid. My 1st choice requires verification via some app shit I never heard of. I'm good with a video phone call, but would rather not, won't let my reticence block me with that one.
Following up on my previous post, with an on-topic question.

As posted, my #1 choice from yesterday didn't respond... not yesterday, at least. She responded at 5:24 this morning, "hey, I'm ready now".

I wasn't, obviously, which leads to my question. Why respond so late, knowing it is way too late, like 15 hours late?

My theory is that is well past any sting opportunity, and responding is a test to see how serious I am. If I respond back, she knows or expects I'm good. We can set another time, and she's comfortable. Anyone have a different theory?

I did respond, about an hour ago, and took the opportunity to ask about menu and price. She responded right away, which makes me think my theory has merit. I told her to look for me to text again later this week, Looks like good value.

Her ad also insists on verification, without specifying what that looks like. I wonder if her delayed response and my followup fills that verification?
I am willing to be persuaded by any lady. How is a guy who gives you a drivers license, social security number, home address, and no references safer than an anonymous guy with 50 p411 oks and 3 refs from well known providers. There's no guarantee that either will be safe. I had a well known lady on the board scam me. There's no guarantee of safety for anyone.
Bingo! I can get a fake DL easier and quicker than I can get "50 p411 oks and 3 refs from well known providers." And for less money too. LOL
  • BLM69
  • 12-03-2023, 06:00 PM
It's hooker logic, but the guys giving in and sending deposits are even dumber
Step outside Texas and this is normal.

You have to provide ID, but most all allow you to redact everything except your name. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Yes, Texas and its men are in a reality bubble, separate from the ROW
We just head of a provider that tried to blackmail a client for $1,500 back in July. We also heard of another provider that posted RW information in a secure message board because the client didn't use a hobby phone. There is nothing to protect our anonymity when trust is broken like this.

Providers have our posting histories on the boards (incl. Reviews). When gents have history, and references, RW info and deposits should not be needed in these cases. Check on the references and hold your fellow providers accountable for doing the same.
  • BLM69
  • 12-04-2023, 03:53 PM
I don't know why you guys pay attention to them, the consumer runs the show, you don't like something about them or think they're overcharging, take your $ elsewhere and they can starve. It's been proven over and over that deposits and RW information given will and can backfire
  • DLDSL
  • 12-04-2023, 05:34 PM
I don't know why you guys pay attention to them, the consumer runs the show, you don't like something about them or think they're overcharging, take your $ elsewhere and they can starve. It's been proven over and over that deposits and RW information given will and can backfire Originally Posted by BLM69
I have not agreed with many of your post but in this instance I do, 100%.

You know why it’s like that in the Communist Republic of California ( assuming that’s where @BoltFan is from hence the Chargers reference)? It’s because of pathetic weak simps in that state, and others, giving in.

im in North Carolina right now. and in my time here ive had the opportunity to meet women jn GA, SC, and NC. none have asked me for ID, Blood type, mothers maiden name, etc.

The market will become what you allow it to become. Supply in demand, in the end, always wins out. If we have more dumb simps doing these things, the eventual reality will become that.
Yes, Texas and its men are in a reality bubble, separate from the ROW Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
Id isn't standard in Colorado, Oklahoma, Nevada, or Washington DC.
I don't know why you guys pay attention to them, the consumer runs the show, you don't like something about them or think they're overcharging, take your $ elsewhere and they can starve. It's been proven over and over that deposits and RW information given will and can backfire Originally Posted by BLM69
Exactly. Quit whining and just move on to the next. Nothing you post here or anywhere will change their minds. Only a major loss of clients will do that. And like with rates, if they are getting the business they want, if enough guys are willing to go along, then they will never change.
  • BLM69
  • 12-08-2023, 01:39 PM
Don't give any RW info to strangers and their affiliates and never pay deposits $, Guy's will only lose
I accept deposits if they don’t have any other screening options.
  • BLM69
  • 12-08-2023, 08:24 PM
I accept deposits if they don’t have any other screening options. Originally Posted by KellyKiss
Only suckers pay deposits
It's hooker logic, but the guys giving in and sending deposits are even dumber Originally Posted by BLM69
Don't give any RW info to strangers and their affiliates and never pay deposits $, Guy's will only lose Originally Posted by BLM69
Only suckers pay deposits Originally Posted by BLM69
You can't fix stupid, don't ask me how I know. For proof just look at who's running our country and then realize that people actually voted for that. Get the popcorn ready and watch it all burn to the ground. Only from the ashes will salvation come.