Why some providers are YMMV??

Yes. What's your point? Originally Posted by THN
Never mind. It's a joke to myself.
Never mind. It's a joke to myself. Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
Most of the do.
Most of the do. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Oh that made me giggle. Funny stuff!

On topic
Ymmv because of chemistry, because I don't follow a script, because I don't just go through the motions, because I'm not a robot.
YMMV = Your Money My Vagina Originally Posted by bobo1cg
Thats awesome
Ya, I wouldn't know anything being professional.... Originally Posted by THN
Me either I think I missed that class
I'm 100% a YMMV type of hobbyist.....I never know if there will be chemistry with a provider......if the chemistry is there.....I'm definitely going to see her again...and again.....
SNL and I had no chemistry at all.
^^ Yup...no attraction or chemistry what so ever....terrible...
  • !VI!
  • 02-11-2016, 12:08 PM
we are all people..
and some people are just plain bat fucking shit crazy......
YMMV to me means== treat the ladies with a little respect-- arrive clean shaven- freshly showered- a little cologne- dress descent- tell her how pretty she looks or how cute her outfit is-- act like a gentleman not trailer trash! Be kind- be gentle- you will be surprised what you receive in return!
Oh that made me giggle. Funny stuff!

On topic
Ymmv because of chemistry, because I don't follow a script, because I don't just go through the motions, because I'm not a robot. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Some YMMV encounters were with "robots."

Me either I think I missed that class Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
School out for Texas???
I have a rule...do not expect a session like the last guy. She could have found him supa sexy, and just feel.into a fantasy and fucked him.crazy, or found him unattractive and unpleasant and he got the basics. So I go in without any expectations and let the session play out.