Misti Rayn- AD THIEF!!! So Desperate for Words She Can't Even Create & Write Her Own Ad. SMH..

• pxmcc
  • 01-28-2017, 09:07 PM
I'm flattered though! The least you could have done was modify some of the wording...word for word though..Really! Desperate Hoes!

My Ads: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...light=carlisle

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...light=carlisle

Misti Ryan (THE THIEF'S AD)

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1957283 Originally Posted by Carlisle
Misty if you read this, hmu. I can write you an ad that Carlisle is gonna wanna copy. ha ha
Meh. I'd bang Misty over you any day.
Misty if you read this, hmu. I can write you an ad that Carlisle is gonna wanna copy. ha ha Originally Posted by pxmcc
lmao! too funny! That will never be the case.
Hey sweetie there's an old saying I learned growing up whether playing sports or prepping for an exam:

"If you're not cheating, you're not trying." Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Excuse me. I hope your young enough to where you can unlearn that habit.
Agreed...imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Maybe there is a copyright attorney on here who can help register hooker ads...?? Originally Posted by SNL9933
She needs to talk to that whore that's only cuban on tuesday.. Since she threatened to sue someone for saying her name in there signature...

But you will have to wait till her ban is over...
^ LOL..
Hell her and her "friend" have to share the same computer ... to me, that alone signals that she has some issues. How do 2 hookers have to share 1 computer? You can get a computer for a few hundred bucks or a tablet for free

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1957910 Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Because it is da pimps conputer and he is a cheap ass pimp at that.
Because it is da pimps conputer and he is a cheap ass pimp at that. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Now that's just downright mean I wasn't thinking anything like that I was simply implying that they were poor
Now that's just downright mean I wasn't thinking anything like that I was simply implying that they were poor Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Poor Lmao Not At There Hourly Rates ijs
Writing a nice thoughtful ad can be hard work. I kinda sympathize with the dummies. Lol
  • pxmcc
  • 01-30-2017, 04:35 AM
The principle is there are no taint photos in your showcase ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Pyramid, something I've always wondered about. Do you really like staring at taint or are you hoping just by accident you get to look at a beautiful starfish in the process? ha ha.

Someone should start a beautiful asshole thread. Fuck taint, not much to look at imo, just a random flap of tissue sandwiched between two lovely flowers..

One of my regulars has one of the most stunning assholes I've ever seen. (And a perfect 10 booty to boot(y).) Some sessions all we do is booty worship, but sorry, no taint worship. ha ha.

ok whoops, back on topic. Ya Misty, hmu. In a parallel universe, I'm a trashy romance writer. Let's see here...

"Gents, prepare to be razzle dazzled by a ravishing Ganymede sex goddess who will knock your socks off and suck every drop of succulent man juice from your dripping lemon into my famished orally freakazoid, deliciously spicy warm and wet oral cavity. Prepare to melt like hot butter on popcorn in my river of chocolate. Take an unforgettable ride of pleasure and passion, of wishing and wanting, of teasing, torture, temptation and touch, culminating in paroxsyms of ectasy and ineffable, all-encompassing heavenly bliss..." or something. ha ha

Um, take 2. One more time, with feeling...
Damn....... she's SUPER CUTE............. and I know the girls that know her too......

Appointment to set up.......... and a review to follow.................

Damn........ that ass begging for a pounding..............

• pxmcc
  • 01-30-2017, 06:39 AM
Damn....... she's SUPER CUTE............. and I know the girls that know her too......

Appointment to set up.......... and a review to follow.................

Damn........ that ass begging for a pounding..............

. Originally Posted by threshold
I take it hooktard plagiarism wasn't a deal-breaker. Who knew?
Poor Lmao Not At There Hourly Rates ijs Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

It never once crossed my mind that anyone would actually pay her $400/hr. Hell, she has chewed off stubby nails.
  • pxmcc
  • 01-30-2017, 10:06 AM
It never once crossed my mind that anyone would actually pay her $400/hr. Hell, she has chewed off stubby nails. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
I only look at boobs, booty, n tummy. if the first two defy gravity and the last is flat, we're gtg. ha ha. oh ya, and the donation should be reasonable. Can't forget that.