You look very familiar.....

I will say this. Kind of bullshit to post that on this board. How would you guys feel if I met your twin brother or your father and started asking questions because you looked similar? then, posted my, oh my god moment, on this board. Not apropos. for anyone.
Aww, that's sweet. Originally Posted by Bobave
What are you 12?

It didn't work when SL tried to change the subject, now you're playing WK and trying to do it for him. You keep fucking that chicken if you want to, doesn't require my participation. Originally Posted by Bobave
You changed the subject. I'm still waiting for SL to answer my reasonable questions while you're bitching about WK's and things you brought up instead of answering the question I asked you twice.
Unintentionally? Dude, you went to great lengths to expose the sisters to each other. You might not have known they were sisters at the start, but you knew you were outing *someone* to her. What I can't understand is why you would come here and brag openly about it. Apparently you adopted a casual attitude toward privacy from a certain friend of yours. Originally Posted by Bobave
Brag? Sharing my hobby experience(s) is bragging? Both providers are listed on P411. both advertise on BP and one just started on ECCIE or at least was going to get started. Both did NOT show face pictures. The give away was the distinctive published tattoos. Let's see when was the last time you posted a review? Almost a year ago? In the words of your idol "Huh".

lol, lame attempt to deflect attention from the original issue. Originally Posted by Bobave
I didn't deflect anything cheese dick!

He stated clearly that he pursued outing the sister provider to the provider. He said that outright, I didn't *infer* it. I'm trying to figure out where nebulous accusations enter the picture. There was no accusation at all (nebulous or otherwise); there was a simple recognition of the circumstance he described. Originally Posted by Bobave
No you WakeUp wantabe... I told a provider she looked like another provider I had seen before. I also told Katie2Cherish2 she looked like Diana Lane. Turns out they are not sisters or related. I have also referenced in several reviews providers that looked like other famous ladies like Jessica Alba and Sandra Bullock. Never looked to OUT anyone.

Aww, that's sweet. It didn't work when SL tried to change the subject, now you're playing WK and trying to do it for him. You keep fucking that chicken if you want to, doesn't require my participation. Originally Posted by Bobave
Fucking a chicken? Sex with an animal? Really? Well I see where your mind is Bohave. I think we all see where you are coming from. Just go back and sit on your hobby throne and act like your somebody. Keep taking pot shots from the cheap seats. Let me know if you have something creative or original to say so I can alert the media. In the mean time why don't you climb up my leg and have a ball?

Another version of this story:

Ok here is a first. I meet up with a new provider. When I first look at her she looks very familiar. So naturally I say... "I know I've seen you before!". She denies every having met me. On with the session. After some more chit chat it hits me "why" I recognize this provider. She is a dead RINGER for this other provider I previously met. I tell her about it. Then I show her pictures of the other lady. Come to find out they are mother/daughter and had no idea the other one was in the hobby. The tattoos were a dead give away. The two lived in different cities. What are the chances? Originally Posted by nothingtolose
What if they were BROTHER and SISTER? I'll let Bohave tell that story... I think there is also a chicken involved!
I'm going to be very disappointed if we don't get an epic "SL proves once again he lacks discretion. He is all about himself ... Don't make the mistake ladies!" threAD out of this. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Now that they know they are both in the Hobby, do they offer Double sessions?
As much as I admire the trigger-happy zealous shoot-first attempt to impugn the actions of SL, I think I'll ask a couple of choice questions before I take outraged aim.

Did the provider who's picture you showed the lady already show her face in any ads or showcase pictures?

No Face Pictures!

Did you have her permission to show her picture to anyone else?

Permission to show a show case ad? Never thought to get permission?

I know, I know, asking questions before fixing bayonets and pitchforks is so last century. What can I say? I'm old-fashioned.

I'm at real disadvantage because I'm NOT going to give out the names of the providers. Bottom line is one provider recognized another's tattoos. Bohave an a few others want to get their panties in a bind then that's just the way it will have to be.

But when you make nebulous accusations it's what, a righteous sideline? Originally Posted by Centaur
Now that they know they are both in the Hobby, do they offer Double sessions? Originally Posted by fun2come
That's what's funny... no they do NOT. The provider I just recently met is UTR and was introduced to me by a fellow Houston hobbyist. She has NO plans on bringing it up to her sister and has decided to go even more UTR.
Let's skip past all your diversoinary bullshit. You're a loose cannon, SL. And Centaur, you are an emotional 14 year old trying to hang with the grown ups.
That's what's funny... no they do NOT. The provider I just recently met is UTR and was introduced to me by a fellow Houston hobbyist. She has NO plans on bringing it up to her sister and has decided to go even more UTR.
Originally Posted by Still Looking
DAMN .... but probably smart... except that you'll be going UTB(lanket) with her
Let's skip past all your diversoinary bullshit. You're a loose cannon, SL. And Centaur, you are an emotional 14 year old trying to hang with the grown ups. Originally Posted by Bobave
You've been talking to some of the girls haven't you?

Starting threads about sex with minors and I'm the loose cannon LMFAO!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=480009&highli ght=

DAMN .... but probably smart... except that you'll be going UTB(lanket) with her Originally Posted by fun2come
You've been talking to some of the girls haven't you? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Okay, the comment was funny, but the gif was hurtful. I do have feelings, you know.
I'm sorry to interrupt all the childish name calling, but I'd like to interject a little topic into this discussion.

It seems to me that the question is whether it's indiscreet to apprise one provider of the showcase of another provider. And if so, whether it's indiscreet always or only sometimes. And if only sometimes, under what circumstances. I think it's pretty evident from the lack of face pics that the provider was interested in keeping her identity unknown. The question is whether and when it's the responsibility of hobbyists not to draw attention to a published showcase. What if it were her brother? What if a hobbyist is talking with another hobbyist, shows him a showcase of a provider he thinks he might be interested in, and it turns out to be his sister who's tattoos he recognizes? Is it any difference when the hobbyist is talking with a provider? If so, why?

I'd like to hear perspectives from more providers.

If nothing else, this should be a cautionary tale about the importance of photoshopping out tattoos from showcase pics.

@Bobave - Dude, grow up.
Okay, the comment was funny, but the gif was hurtful. I do have feelings, you know. Originally Posted by Bobave
Come on Bohaven'thadany you can do better than that! Like Tina use to tell Ike "Hit me again and this time put some STANK on it!"

While Bohavemydickinmyhands comes up with a snappy come back...