Dallas Eccie Let me Apologize

Lol that didn't take long. Bugs Bunny said it best: "What a maroon."
  • BLM69
  • 06-10-2015, 08:29 AM
Let's not forget we're on a hooker fantasy site, don't take what people say in here too seriously unless this is your real life.
that should have said: Wishing you all the best. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Thanks for clarification. That word "outage" caught my attention. YIKES!!!

Probably should have just left it with the turn this thread took. Lol
See Signature Line Below.
Hey even though I didn't get an apology from you from all the mean shit you have said about today, like hooker, slut, and all the other shit you said. Let me say sorry to you for defending myself with the mean comments i said to you.
Hey even though I didn't get an apology from you from all the mean shit you have said about today, like hooker, slut, and all the other shit you said. Let me say sorry to you for defending myself with the mean comments i said to you. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Babe, I will take back all the mean shit I said earlier !!! Check your pm !! I'm sorry !!!
Hey even though I didn't get an apology from you from all the mean shit you have said about today, like hooker, slut, and all the other shit you said. Let me say sorry to you for defending myself with the mean comments i said to you. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
As much as you and I don't see eye to eye, you don't deserved to verbally abused like that. Not cool...not cool at all.
Hitking...don't send me anymore of your verbally abusive private messages anymore.

Thank you in advance.

Mod's, this is my official "please leave me alone" statement to this guy so please keep a eye out for a rtm if he keeps up with his harassment.
Hitking...don't send me anymore of your verbally abusive private messages anymore.

Thank you in advance.

Mod's, this is my official "please leave me alone" statement to this guy so please keep a eye out for a rtm if he keeps up with his harassment. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Huhh, ok ???? No thank you !! Pass !!
Just don't pm me again.

I really couldn't care less what you think about me, I just don't want your ugly and mean messages anymore so please leave me alone. Thank you
Just don't pm me again.

I really couldn't care less what you think about me, I just don't want your ugly and mean messages anymore so please leave me alone. Thank you Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
No thank you ! You're not my type, I like them between 20s and 30s. Sorry ur way pass that !
Double post
No thank you ! You're not my type, I like them between 20s and 30s. Sorry ur way pass that ! Originally Posted by Htking
Awesome!

Pm me with that mess again, I will RTM you again.