Dare to be positive

Jessica
You have the voice here. How do we GE the word of my challenge out?.i a serious about it and we can talk it over when I see you soon
Jessica
You have the voice here. How do we GE the word of my challenge out?.i a serious about it and we can talk it over when I see you soon
Originally Posted by umakemefeelsogood
I can't make anyone do anything but will just have to have hope that maybe they will have it in their heart to do so. But since I can control ME then I will act on that challenge. (Damn I'm getting super excited about this new year coming up)
Jessica baby, I wish you a happy new year, you ray of sunshine with gorgeous blue eyes!

MUAH!!
Jessica baby, I wish you a happy new year, you ray of sunshine with gorgeous blue eyes!

MUAH!! Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
Right back at you baby cakes!
Jessica, thank you for this refreshing post! Even though I have not had the pleasure yet of meeting you in person, I really like your style and personality not to mention your stunning looks. Beauty inside and out is a rare gem these days!

I recently had a not so fun experience that almost caused me to walk away from the hobby but after pondering for awhile and also words of encouragement from friends on here, I decided to continue to have fun & enjoy myself with the great company of the sexy ladies here. :-)

I would like to thank those who offered words of encouragement to me. I especially would like to thank THN for her kind words of positiveness! I have not met THN yet either so her thoughtfulness to me is very much appreciated! Thank you to all!

The Power of Positive Thinking!
Thanks Eros!! I can't wait til we can hook up and I can get all positive all over your man parts!!!
  • MojoR
  • 12-28-2013, 08:40 AM
Was killing some time this morning watching TED and ran into this old speech from Steve Jobs. He shares some very interesting stories that, at the most basic level, are all about being positive. Here is the link if you are interested.

http://www.ted.com/talks/steve_jobs_...e_you_die.html

Bt the way if you are not familiar with TED - Ideas worth spreading, I'd give it a good look. You can find some amazing talks on TED.
Jessica, thank you for this refreshing post! Even though I have not had the pleasure yet of meeting you in person, I really like your style and personality not to mention your stunning looks. Beauty inside and out is a rare gem these days!

I recently had a not so fun experience that almost caused me to walk away from the hobby but after pondering for awhile and also words of encouragement from friends on here, I decided to continue to have fun & enjoy myself with the great company of the sexy ladies here. :-)

I would like to thank those who offered words of encouragement to me. I especially would like to thank THN for her kind words of positiveness! I have not met THN yet either so her thoughtfulness to me is very much appreciated! Thank you to all!

The Power of Positive Thinking! Originally Posted by erosmystique
Well I'm glad things are better for you now. Thumbs up on THN! Shes awesome! Keep your strong sexy head up baby doll and let me know if you ever need me for anything.
Was killing some time this morning watching TED and ran into this old speech from Steve Jobs. He shares some very interesting stories that, at the most basic level, are all about being positive. Here is the link if you are interested.

http://www.ted.com/talks/steve_jobs_...e_you_die.html

Bt the way if you are not familiar with TED - Ideas worth spreading, I'd give it a good look. You can find some amazing talks on TED. Originally Posted by MojoR
Awesome awesome awesome!! Thanks a ton sugar britches!
  • MojoR
  • 12-28-2013, 09:09 AM
Well I'm glad things are better for you now. Thumbs up on THN! Shes awesome! Keep your strong sexy head up baby doll and let me know if you ever need me for anything.

Awesome awesome awesome!! Thanks a ton sugar britches! Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
LOL - you are very welcome!!
  • Brot
  • 12-28-2013, 09:27 AM
JJ your avatar is delicious...damn i feel more positive already!
JJ your avatar is delicious...damn i feel more positive already! Originally Posted by Brot
Thanks pudding pop! Guess I'm doing my job. (yes I really did call you pudding pop)
  • MojoR
  • 12-28-2013, 11:00 AM
I'm still smiling about being called sugar britches.

Awesome awesome awesome!! Thanks a ton sugar britches! [/QUOTE]
  • fryec
  • 12-28-2013, 11:12 AM
I feel like I should tip you Jessica! You made me feel good just by starting this thread. Here's to much success and longevity to you in 2014.
I'm still smiling about being called sugar britches.

Awesome awesome awesome!! Thanks a ton sugar britches! Originally Posted by MojoR
[/QUOTE]
Lol glad I can make you smile
I feel like I should tip you Jessica! You made me feel good just by starting this thread. Here's to much success and longevity to you in 2014. Originally Posted by fryec
every positive post that I'm reading on this thread is tip enough for me.
I agree with you Jessica Jade. Like I said in one thread, one can mention butterflies and unicorns and folks will create an argument or create negative someway and somehow! I just have to start ignoring as I figure its folks with toooo much time on their hands and not enough (of their own) business/appointments to keep busy.

Happy New Year!