Let's Get Back to Normal

Shut your bitch ass up. You should keep that tight asshole of yours safe up stairs in your room for when daddy comes home and stop trying to impose totalitarian government control like a commie faggot. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Sorry, you don't get a like from me for that either because middle school insults are silly to me.

Feel free to insult me and show your frustration with me like the weak sauce you are though. I'm just the wrong dude so name calling is just a waste of your time and mine because I don't give a fuck. So stomp your high heels and type away. It matters not to me.
Anybody who has been in an executive role knows you have to listen to people when it is outside of your expertise. He has the ultimate executive role in the world and he listens to nobody unless they agree with him. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
And you know the bolded part how? Specifics please.
I try to stay away from this guy's threads as if its not self aggrandizement and bragging masquerading as bragging , its just another know nothing, typical ,excessively simple analysis using tired and incorrect old saws long known as disproved by any with sense

so why am I here? probably because its extremely aggravating
And you know the bolded part how? Specifics please. Originally Posted by texassapper
I don't have to give you specifics. How many people have left his ass or he has replaced? You look it up yourself, old man and get back to me. I don't play your games. You play mine, geezer. Sorry, but that's how it works with me. I don't play games with anyone.
I gave you a like for that. I'm a man of my word when it comes to comedy posts. If you make me laugh, you get a like. You're funny. I'm just curious to see what you Trump lovers can come up with that makes me laugh. You were the 1st. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You're making me laugh right now. I didn't give you a like because you're funny in a stupid way and you're not the first.
You're making me laugh right now. I didn't give you a like because you're funny in a stupid way and you're not the first. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Awwww. You know I cared so much about your opinion. If I am stupid, I'm curious what does that make you. I'm giving you a like for that.

By the way, almost to my stupid goal of 50 posts in this thread thanks to the Trump simpletons.
Sorry, you don't get a like from me for that either because middle school insults are silly to me.

Feel free to insult me and show your frustration with me like the weak sauce you are though. I'm just the wrong dude so name calling is just a waste of your time and mine because I don't give a fuck. So stomp your high heels and type away. It matters not to me. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You're a lockdown loving faggot father's step son, gauging his asshole for a second round.
I don't have to give you specifics. How many people have left his ass or he has replaced? You look it up yourself, old man and get back to me. I don't play your games. You play mine, geezer. Sorry, but that's how it works with me. I don't play games with anyone. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Actually, when you make a claim (no matter how idiotic) you are kind of on the hook to back it up. Otherwise I could claim that you really, really love Cocker Spaniels and not in a good way. Not that I have any proof but I can make the claim. Want to try again with that claim thing?
As for normal, I think your normal is a room temperature IQ but I applaud your efforts to think deeply. Make sure you wear your waterwings.
Actually, when you make a claim (no matter how idiotic) you are kind of on the hook to back it up. Otherwise I could claim that you really, really love Cocker Spaniels and not in a good way. Not that I have any proof but I can make the claim. Want to try again with that claim thing?
As for normal, I think your normal is a room temperature IQ but I applaud your efforts to think deeply. Make sure you wear your waterwings. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
LOL. I'm on a whore board. I don't give a shit about backing anything up unless my real name is attached to it.

As far as my IQ, you show me a bag of $100K and I'll show you my IQ with degrees and everything. I just want some of you white trash losers to put up or shut up. You show me the money, and I'll show you the IQ.

Time for the white trash to put up or shut up. You just make sure you have my $100K or it will be ugly for you if I waste my time because time is money to me. And I have plenty of money saved for bail money if necessary.
Interesting concept...normal. The Mayor of Kansas City was on the radio the other day and he tried to explain the murder rate away. We're up about 150% at this time over last year and last year was considered bad. He told the audience that murders have occurred over time and seems to be a part of life in KCMO. I guess he is saying that is "normal". He did put the blame on the virus as it exacerbated the situation.
Lets make some dangerous assumptions; if the people wanted the murder rate to be near zero or zero (an impossibility I know) but liberals are never one to shy away from reality. How do you achieve a zero rate of murder? A literal cop on every street corner? Probably catch a lot of criminals but only after they commit the crime of murder. Then again, democrats don't like cops. Okay, they ban all guns. Most murders are committed without guns so that wouldn't work and the police would be busy arresting otherwise honest citizens for gun crimes like possession. So what do we do now? We could outlaw murder? No, we've tried that. Okay, we could make murder legal in most circumstances and then the murder rate would drop. I think we're onto something there. Make murder legal... does anyone know how the idea behind the "Purge" came about in the movie? Wasn't liberalism was it?
LOL. I'm on a whore board. I don't give a shit about backing anything up unless my real name is attached to it.

As far as my IQ, you show me a bag of $100K and I'll show you my IQ with degrees and everything. I just want some of you white trash losers to put up or shut up. You show me the money, and I'll show you the IQ. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You've already given away your IQ with some of your postings. I guess today's room temperature is about 90 degrees.
Cool, let's place a $100K bet on that. I'm just looking for easy money. I joke about the $100K. I doubt your broke ass even has $10K to his name.

I am still waiting on these shit talking old bitches to meet me for my easy $100K though. None of these old white trash losers have it, but I'm still fishing. Maybe one will hit the lottery one day.
Awwww. You know I cared so much about your opinion. If I am stupid, I'm curious what does that make you. I'm giving you a like for that.

By the way, almost to my stupid goal of 50 posts in this thread thanks to the Trump simpletons. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I don't just gauge intelligence by where someone goes to school or how much money they make and that may be all you have and that's irrelevant. I've been around. I've done things and seen things you only read about. So I have a pretty good idea how the world turns. So I am no dummy, not by a long shot.
Truly sad, Chuck Connors was a pretty cool guy and a patriot. That is a hallmark of the left though, assume the role of something you're not in order to gain acceptance.

I hope you have your 100K in large bills because you can shove it up your ass.

You sure are spending a lot of time on this board today...Metamucil finally kick in?
I don't just gauge intelligence by where someone goes to school or how much money they make and that may be all you have and that's irrelevant. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I appreciate your opinion. I happen to be from a highly intelligent family. I didn't earn it. It was inherited. Yeah I do some dumb shit (almost 7,00 posts on a whore board) but when it comes to analytics that's how I make a living.

To your point, I've always believed that common sense has nothing to do with book smarts. You just go with what you feel is right. It may not be right to everyone, but if it is right and logical to you without hurting anyone, that's all that really matters. I don't hold it against anyone about who they vote for. Vote for how you believe.