I wish sombody could tell me how many providers really bbbjtcim!

Lmao at this thread.
I offer that service to ladies, They and You can cum in my mouth,
I will bbdatynqns, and offer msog.
With no upsell!
I provide this !!! There just something about that warm cum hitting the back of my throat that makes me so wet . Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
And that just gave me wood.
Excuse me but please do not include me in your quotes.....im not picking on Sabrina

Thank you .....with Hershey kisses

I even included an answer to her question.....the ads....her ThreADs do not bother me. She is one of few females who post here, wish more posted threads. Entertaining if you ask me. I'm all for reading whatever the woman have to say.

Sabrina post away woman
If I've seen her she does or I didn't
  • Logan
  • 07-04-2010, 08:29 PM
I provide a bbbjtcim if thats what you want but seems that the hobby friends that I see these days tell me that bbbjtcim is hard to find.Is that service hard to find?
Originally Posted by sabrina nicole

I don’t think a good bbbjcim or bbbjcim swallow are hard to find. Those hobbyists are just looking in the wrong places and/or are not skilled in “requesting” this service. When I’m with a provider that is giving a bbbj, I’m very good at sweet talking and getting them to CIM and swallow. Probably 8/10 they are able to swallow, the other 2/10 they end up spitting or even vomiting. But the next time I’m with those 2/10’ers, they are able to swallow and usually do it with glee after they’ve been trained and broken in to the delightful taste of protein juice.

No point in letting a good CIM go to waste, so I insist on my girlz swallowing. Bad girls spit, “good girls” swallow.

I provide this !!! There just something about that warm cum hitting the back of my throat that makes me so wet . Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
Wow! Kaci, I wish more providerz shared your enthusiasm! So, do you swallow or spit theze dayz? I thought that I heard you were once a spitter! Bad girl! He he
  • jfred
  • 07-04-2010, 08:34 PM
If I've seen her she does or I didn't Originally Posted by TheRealJohnnyRingo
See that's what happens when you get used to it. Ya lose your versatility.

Nice to see you, Ringo.

As far as my complaint about the ad, let me say one thing more, please. I'm not accusing the lady of malice aforethought . Doubt much thought was involved and am pretty sure she didn't say, "I want to get in an illicit ad so what can I post?"

She's, young, uneducated and immature, I think. She was probably just thinking what she always thinks about -- herself. I'm sure she doesn't consider it an ad.

It's just a sore spot with me.

And, of course, it doesn't mean she doesn't give a great bbbjtcnqns.
wow - maybe I'm lucky - but most do.
It's just a sore spot with me. Originally Posted by jfred

Try this.

It works wonders for me!
Logan it depends very much on the gentlemen weather i swallow or spit if you say nothing and I'm not expecting it then yes i may spit but if you say something like get ready or its close then I'm ready and awaiting all the juices you can give.

To stay on her question i think there are alot more ladies that provide this service than advertise for it . I would say stay with makes you feel OK with your business and what your comfortable with.
Isn't that the most broken promise made by the human male? I promise not to cum in your mouth.
Isn't that the most broken promise made by the human male? I promise not to cum in your mouth. Originally Posted by Jimmiwad

No sir, that would be "I promise, I'll only put the tip in." Don't you remember anything from high school?

Sabrina, I have honestly never seen a provider who doesn't. And don't you change a thing girl, please! You're still at the top of my list. Now, if I can just get the schedule to cooperate. And FWIW, I love your posts.

I don't know how those guys are doing their research but I don't leave anything to chance. When I make an appointment with a lady, she can rest assured that she is just what I am looking for at the moment.
just gave me the biggest chubbie.
i provide this as well because i truly enjoy it
i provide this as well because i truly enjoy it Originally Posted by 214JULES

That is why you are on my list!
I enjoyed the feedback and hope we are all still friends here,lol!I love the eccie board and regardless of the coed tiff's I have had here I still love yall and without us look at the many people that would'nt have anything to talk about.....
I dont think less of the one's that found problem with my thread's but I get the info I am looking for and I guess thats my reason for asking.

Thank's friends!