The New Age of the “ Hobby”

Harry Hines or bissy can help with that Originally Posted by winn dixie
Or he can just take another trip to Mexico.
  • Busty
  • 07-19-2024, 09:07 PM
where is Nordic Jags comment?
According to this screenshot he wrote something at 9:40....I did refresh my cache

[/URL]
  • Busty
  • 07-19-2024, 09:51 PM
Now I see it, must be some delay
Now I see it, must be some delay Originally Posted by Busty
Crap. That glitch may be back. I've seen the same thing on other threads in the past week a few times. It mainly happens with the first post on a new page. It doesn't appear on the actual thread until another poster posts. Usually then they both appear.
Was a huge problem a year or 2 ago.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-20-2024, 03:56 AM
ya'll are slackin..

0 chance in a thousand that's shinepro.

hope u didn't fall for that shit busty, private eye..
  • Busty
  • 07-20-2024, 02:56 PM
reading comprehension is not the same as a private eye, I enjoy reading and understanding the writing styles of different people such as; persuasive, narrative, expository, and descriptive.A personality trait unfolds on paper.

Side Note to myself*
Your boyfriend is p@th3ti© (sarcasm)
[URL=https://imgbox.com/UlKm2tVs]

Staff edit - Image violation)
  • BLM69
  • 07-20-2024, 03:27 PM
Now that I watched Bissy on Tik Tok I think Im an expert.
Those young girls in California on there are freaking fierce.
No blue balls. Originally Posted by R.M.

I've had plenty of them off Figueroa, it's a tricks dream but you gotta be street smart and have balls to be in that side of town. Beautiful girls out there

OP: Always play by your rules and don't ever give in to crazy demands like $ deposits or RW information, All the information is passed around the ladies lounge and they'll be laughing at you
  • Busty
  • 07-20-2024, 03:49 PM
Welcome Back BLM, maybe one day you will get a free steak for good behavior & Winn Dixie.
It's a win-win for everyone getting screwed and fed. The OP is complaining and that gets him nowhere.
Thanks for contributing positive information about street walkers, there are some beautiful women out there.
  • Busty
  • 07-20-2024, 06:52 PM
Apologies to the staff, I didn't realize that two people kissing is a image violation. Thank you for educating me and helping me learn as I go. The world is forever changing and keeping up is part of the answer. Their patience is appreciated.
Ha welcome back BLM
  • BLM69
  • 07-20-2024, 08:42 PM
Ha welcome back BLM Originally Posted by Cendell M
I almost forgot about this exciting place, I'm here to keep heads out the clouds and bring them back to reality, most importantly share my hobby knowledge.

Anyone here been thinking about me? Maybe mention me while I've been away? I've been craving steak lately for some strange reason
I almost forgot about this exciting place, I'm here to keep heads out the clouds and bring them back to reality, most importantly share my hobby knowledge.

Anyone here been thinking about me? Maybe mention me while I've been away? I've been craving steak lately for some strange reason Originally Posted by BLM69
Good to see you back blm.
I've poked fun at you a few times while you were away.
All in good fun to stir the pot
Lol
  • BLM69
  • 07-21-2024, 09:35 AM
Good to see you back blm.
I've poked fun at you a few times while you were away.
All in good fun to stir the pot
Lol Originally Posted by winn dixie
Always fun to stir the pot, brings out the delusional people that think they're special 😂..... They're a different type of special
Yep you love to ruffle them feathers that for sure lol
…the delusional people that think they're special … Originally Posted by BLM69
This from the guy who claims “I'm here to keep heads out the clouds” and “share my hobby knowledge” and then asks if people have been thinking or talking about him while he is away.

You’re funny, if nothing else. LOL