What Would You Do if Client LIED about his ethnicity to get past your screening?

I would say "Tiger (Woods), is that you? if you don't stop knocking on my door, I'm going to wrap my 7 iron around your neck"!

joke aside.. tough call.. I would tell him by text that he tricked your screening, and you are through with him.. and I would call him out by name here.

another aside.. your pregnant photo looks HOT. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Lmao!!!! Good one Chung
I think we've all had a gent or two we didn't care to see try to slip through screening....it literally makes my blood boil. That is so disrespectful and shady. You should at the very least start a thread in the ladies area calling him out. I would block him on phone, email and here so as not to deal with him anymore. Sorry he wasted your time, cost you funds and made you nervous. Some guys ought not be in the hobby. :/
Maybe he identify as asian. Originally Posted by bistraight69

Do Asians get special bathrooms?

Rainblo has a long history on icky being butt hurt about provider preferences. As a fucktard, I have preferences ... But Rainblo seems to thinck the ladies should not have the same option.
I know a woman years ago her husband worked nights and she heard noises got mad and said that and he ran. The next day she found out her neighbor was raped and she was put in an institute. It wouldn't mt escalate the situation at all it make him go away like the coward he apparently was in this situation. As for the race thing well AA try to renegotiated and tend to not pay or grab the money and run after getting what was agreed upon. But this situation it wouldn't had mattered the point was he lied to me he had something to hid and you can't trust a liar..
  • snarl
  • 06-09-2016, 12:34 PM
you can't trust a liar.. Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch

And NONE of the married ECCIE members ever lie to their wives. And all of the providers give their real names. Nope, no liars here, just a bunch of honest hookers and johns.
I know a woman years ago her husband worked nights and she heard noises got mad and said that and he ran. The next day she found out her neighbor was raped and she was put in an institute. It wouldn't mt escalate the situation at all it make him go away like the coward he apparently was Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch
if I am understanding you correctly, you say the woman you know told a guy she had a 45 and to get lost, the guy did, but ended up raping the lady's neighbor? you call that not escalating, and him leaving like a coward?

I would call that escalating.. maybe he left like a coward, but rapists are cowards, and he didn't LEAVE leave.. calling the police would have been a much better response.
if I am understanding you correctly, you say the woman you know told a guy she had a 45 and to get lost, the guy did, but ended up raping the lady's neighbor? you call that not escalating, and him leaving like a coward?

I would call that escalating.. maybe he left like a coward, but rapists are cowards, and he didn't LEAVE leave.. calling the police would have been a much better response. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Your powers of interpretation are phenomenal! I was still trying to decipher what was being stated.
I know a woman years ago her husband worked nights and she heard noises got mad and said that and he ran. The next day she found out her neighbor was raped and she was put in an institute. It wouldn't mt escalate the situation at all it make him go away like the coward he apparently was in this situation. As for the race thing well AA try to renegotiated and tend to not pay or grab the money and run after getting what was agreed upon. But this situation it wouldn't had mattered the point was he lied to me he had something to hid and you can't trust a liar.. Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch
Can someone translate?
Your powers of interpretation are phenomenal! I was still trying to decipher what was being stated. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
thanks DK, it is not easy.. I'm more impressed at Velvet's understanding of black people's behavior.
thanks DK, it is not easy.. I'm more impressed at Velvet's understanding of black people's behavior. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Ha! So true!
[QUOTE=Chung Tran;1058249956]I would say "Tiger (Woods), is that you?

Haha!!!!!!
What would you do if you posted your NBA policy in all your ads, and you have an appointment with someone you screened who said they were Asian... then after giving them your apt. number, you hear them knocking on your door, and you look through the peep-hole and see a tall, muscular black man looking at the peep-hole from the other side. What would you do if he kept knocking.... knocking... and knocking? And wouldn't go away. Then what would you do if he parked in your parking lot and texted you "bitch" and so on.

What would you do? Originally Posted by Natalia La Costa
You should call the cops but if you want to avoid getting the cops involved then my advice is ignore him, block his number, call someone that you are close with that's have them come by so they can be with you and get the hell out of there. Let all the ladies know who he is so they can stay away from this clown. I wouldn't even hobby for a while, just lay low and move as soon as possible. If this apt. is just a place you use for incalls then it should be easy to stay away from it. Finally if you absolutely have to use this place for incalls, I would make a few laps around the complex looking for anything abnormal, also whatever lady that you are close with in the hobby you should stay in constant contact with them before and soon after your session. If he's that's bold to try and see you knowing your policy, then whats stopping him from camping out around your incall. Sorry this happen you, be careful and stay safe out there.
. What would you do if he kept knocking.... knocking... and knocking? And wouldn't go away. Then what would you do if he parked in your parking lot and texted you "bitch" and so on. Originally Posted by Natalia La Costa
This behavior was completely unacceptable, and under no circumstances is it excusable. He should have taken the Loss like a gentleman and moved on, period....

Such behavior only gives credence to the stereotype and only strengths the same walls that are trying to be climbed over.

To scare a woman with child is beyond cowardly my friend....

Shame on you
Karma's a bitch. Maybe you should screen by ethnicity or race.
Did he say blasian?