The Long and the Short of it

there ya go... much more respectable and far more credible than whining about shit that has no effect on the big picture Originally Posted by CJ7
I fully intend to continue whining. I don't like Obama because he's doing shit that is ruining the big picture.
how do you know about the sweetheart deals with Russia if they havent been disclosed ... FULLY ? Originally Posted by CJ7
Don't you remember how he whispered to Medvedev that he would have more flexibility after the election? And how about that no bid contract to the Russian arms company?

And the thing about after election sweetheart deals is that they are rarely fully disclosed before the election. Dimwit.
  • CJ7
  • 06-11-2012, 04:55 PM
I fully intend to continue whining. I don't like Obama because he's doing shit that is ruining the big picture. Originally Posted by joe bloe

like skipping D Day ?

by all means, continue whining

Oblabla is a style, like saggin. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCzO8...eature=related Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Wearing your pants like that started in prisons. It's what gay inmates do to make it known that they want to take it up the ass. I can't imagine why this has become fashionable for blacks. Maybe they'll start wearing pink and singing show tunes.
And at least one bankruptcy filing on your record.

Oops.

Zero bankruptcy filings.

And better grammar. Originally Posted by Doove
as I said before, shit happens when you stick your neck out but you would not know that because you probably work for the government

when you talk, this is what I hear

I am not trying to push anyone towards voting for Obama but, for my own knowledge, I'd like to know how he has hurt you on an individual basis. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
my income is 1/3rd of what it was under GWB
  • Doove
  • 06-11-2012, 09:04 PM
as I said before, shit happens when you stick your neck out but you would not know that because you probably work for the government Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Shit also happens when you max out your credit cards and decide you simply don't want to pay them.
  • Doove
  • 06-11-2012, 09:06 PM
my income is 1/3rd of what it was under GWB Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
But under GWB is when you filed your bankruptcy. Interesting how that works.
But under GWB is when you filed your bankruptcy. Interesting how that works. Originally Posted by Doove
You sucked all them dicks under GWB. Never paid tax on that money. Got free protein meals. Interesting how that works.
never mind
But under GWB is when you filed your bankruptcy. Interesting how that works. Originally Posted by Doove
mad cow disease happens when it happens

YOU ARE A WASTE OF BANDWIDTH
Don't you remember how he whispered to Medvedev that he would have more flexibility after the election? And how about that no bid contract to the Russian arms company?

And the thing about after election sweetheart deals is that they are rarely fully disclosed before the election. Dimwit. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I remember that shit. Fucker should have been....never mind.
  • Doove
  • 06-12-2012, 04:14 AM
You sucked all them dicks under GWB. Never paid tax on that money. Got free protein meals. Interesting how that works. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What the...
my income is 1/3rd of what it was under GWB Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
And what actions by Obama caused that?