Does Dementia Joe jerk off before his afternoon nap

Interesting to see how the right seems to think Biden is demented. Was it not Trump who a) thinks he won the election, b) considered Covid a hoax c) recommended we drink bleach, d) blamed BLM for the attack on the Capital, e) stayed up all night sending tweets, f) etc., etc.?
If the D designation belongs to anyone it goes better with Donald than Joe. Originally Posted by brasil
Yup! Those were sure signs of truely Dementia don at his best, that gave many in the USA many a laugh....

Ivanka even jumped on that making a quick buck, much like PM did with his Golden Dildoes....LOL

Interesting to see how the right seems to think Biden is demented. Was it not Trump who a) thinks he won the election, b) considered Covid a hoax c) recommended we drink bleach, d) blamed BLM for the attack on the Capital, e) stayed up all night sending tweets, f) etc., etc.?
If the D designation belongs to anyone it goes better with Donald than Joe. Originally Posted by brasil

a) thinks he won the election,

Who could blame him?
Biden actually said this. Can someone please translate this from dementian to english?

"And by the way I sit on a stand,
I got hot, I got hairy legs that turn, that, that, that, turn blond in the sun.
And the kids used to come up and reach in and pull and rub my legs, and watch the hairs rise up again.
So I learned about roaches.
I learned about kids jumping up on my lap.
And I love kids jumping on my lap."

b) considered Covid a hoax

Factcheck.org: "Trump did use the word ‘hoax’ but his full comments, and subsequent explanation, make clear he was talking about Democratic attacks on his administration’s handling of the outbreak, not the virus itself."

The Washington Post Fact Checker: "The context of the full quote shows Trump criticized Democratic talking points and media’s coverage of his response to the coronavirus, but does not call the virus itself a hoax."

Snopes: "Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus a hoax."

AP Fact Check: "The accusation is misleading. So is the selective video editing that made it appear Trump was calling the coronavirus a ‘new hoax.’"

c) recommended we drink bleach,

d) blamed BLM for the attack on the Capital,

Can't even find that statement. Maybe you're thinking Antifa?

e) stayed up all night sending tweets,

Unlike common mortals SuperTrump doesn't require sleep. Duh!

f) etc., etc.?

TDS,. TDS.?
Willie. Thanks for the alternate facts the cult is so find of.....LOL
Willie you mean, 吉爾 吉爾 ??? Originally Posted by Zollner
你无法抗拒
Willie. Thanks for the alternate facts the cult is so find of.....LOL Originally Posted by Zollner
Okay: factcheck.org, Wapo Ap 😂
What a sweet bromance.
你无法抗拒 Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
你无法抗拒 A Vina Sky look-alike.
你无法抗拒 A Vina Sky look-alike. Originally Posted by Zollner
Heavy pre-masturbation schedule for Dementia Joe today.

10:15 AM - daily briefing/opportunity for some post breakfast decompression
11:00 AM - press briefing (?) by WH sniffles response team & public health officials. Not clear how this involves Dementia Joe but it's on the schedule.
12:30 PM - press briefing by circle back girl. Again unclear how Dementia Joe is involved but ok.
2:15 PM - Dementia Joe reads off cue cards that Susan Rice prepared for him outlining how she plans on destroying Israel/her plot for Afghanistan.
3:05 PM - visits plot 60 at Arlington National Cemetery.
3:15 PM - gets in back of limousine, gets driven home, has nurse's aid spoon feed him cream of wheat washed down with artificially grape flavored pedialyte.
3:30 PM - lies down in bed, watches Murder She Wrote reruns & jerks himself off fantasizing about a handjob from Angela Lansbury. Takes afternoon nap.
5:30 PM - decompresses after exhausting days work by watching more television and eating a quart of orange jello.
The above is correct, but he really wants to watch "Cuties", but first lady prohibits him ! She looks so much like Linda evans.
To bad the Golden Girls are not still on, might be able to pull off a MSOG
I mean whats wrong with that doesn't everyone lol
Can anyone post Jill First Lady picture and Linda Evans from dynasty to compare ?
Heavy pre-masturbation schedule for Dementia Joe today.

10:15 AM - daily briefing/opportunity for some post breakfast decompression
11:00 AM - press briefing (?) by WH sniffles response team & public health officials. Not clear how this involves Dementia Joe but it's on the schedule.
12:30 PM - press briefing by circle back girl. Again unclear how Dementia Joe is involved but ok.
2:15 PM - Dementia Joe reads off cue cards that Susan Rice prepared for him outlining how she plans on destroying Israel/her plot for Afghanistan.
3:05 PM - visits plot 60 at Arlington National Cemetery.
3:15 PM - gets in back of limousine, gets driven home, has nurse's aid spoon feed him cream of wheat washed down with artificially grape flavored pedialyte.
3:30 PM - lies down in bed, watches Murder She Wrote reruns & jerks himself off fantasizing about a handjob from Angela Lansbury. Takes afternoon nap.
5:30 PM - decompresses after exhausting days work by watching more television and eating a quart of orange jello. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Besides BDS seems like rightards also have BPS now AKA Biden Penis Syndrome!!!

N keep digging you sweeeeeeet thang you.....BAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Leave it to the libs.... always stealing....

Anything DS will always be the mating call of the Dims....