Why? Why be so mean to a person who has done nothing to you?

that's life. A lot of people won't like you & may talk about you. The best thing you can do is chunk the peace sign & move on. Don't take these asshole's too seriously. Its just the internet. I can guarantee that those individuals saying negative things will NEVER have the balls to say that to that persons face.
I have to confess, Userb1 is my other handle. Darkeykong is just my nice guy handle, like Fun aforementioned. I can meet you anytime on Tuesday and we can discuss like "real men". Would the 5k be cash? That's a lot of coints, a loooooooot of coints! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Stop lying man, you know Userb1 is my other handle. DK, we had this discussion

Now, where are we meeting for that 5K on Tuesday
Kaylee, It is one of those "consider the source" situations. None of us is perfect, and those of us with any class know if you can't say something nice about someone else, just don't say anything at all. Unfortunately some people just have to make themselves feel superior by bashing someone else. In a perfect world those who are mature enough to participate in adult fun would also know personal attacks should have been outgrown in High School.
Quit stealing my idea! Lol
I need 5k can I come instead? I'll make sure to come back to tell Eccie you are a man of your word lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Awe that is so sweet of you Ms Jules J and also funny but I made
That kind of offer just for him because I know he want meet me
But I wanted to at least give him a Hell!!! Of incentive.

I do wish I could meet you and treat you to lunch and spend that
Kind of money on some of the beautiful ladies on here but I already
Have a beautiful date set up for next week that I will be spending
Some time with and a lil money on. I am not in town long due to
Work but maybe another time when when I am back in Dallas.
LOL me too. I'm going to be on a 3 month Orca Whale study in New Zealand starting in Feb and I could use 5k too. Hell, split it between Jules and I. Who cares about the jerk. His own karma will bite him in the ass. :-) Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
That's funny kaylee but sounds fun like I told Jules j
I made that offer just for him since I know that he want
Meet me but wish I could treat you beautiful ladies to lunch.

I don't have but a day tomorrow so maybe when my tour
Is over I will treat you and Jules j to lunch at the grand lux
In the galleria and we all go shopping
I have to confess, Userb1 is my other handle. Darkeykong is just my nice guy handle, like Fun aforementioned. I can meet you anytime on Tuesday and we can discuss like "real men". Would the 5k be cash? That's a lot of coints, a loooooooot of coints! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Lmao!!!!!!!!!! To funny stop playing DK man you know I
Know better than that lol. But trust me if he was to meet
Me but I know he want he will have to prove his eccie
Identity and I know just how I would confirm its him.
Anyone else showed up in his place want work trust me
I have that cover already. You made my day boos man.
to funny DK no wonder the ladies like you.
that's life. A lot of people won't like you & may talk about you. The best thing you can do is chunk the peace sign & move on. Don't take these asshole's too seriously. Its just the internet. I can guarantee that those individuals saying negative things will NEVER have the balls to say that to that persons face. Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Amen Nina!!!
Stop lying man, you know Userb1 is my other handle. DK, we had this discussion

Now, where are we meeting for that 5K on Tuesday Originally Posted by KeepinItReal
Lmao!!!! Man you guys are to funny but I don't blame you.
You learn a lot about a person when you remove the rules of courtesy and see how they respond.

Nobody deserves to be called names Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
You sure about that?
With this thread, and all the posts about being being assholes, I'm surprised nothing has been mentioned about the seemed reformation of a couple of these people from only a short time ago. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
indeed.. one of them, the black Eddie Haskell, is already showing signs of cracking..

I have to confess, Userb1 is my other handle. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
now see, you're a damn liar!
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=13...ng+tran+handle

post # 10

The best thing you can do is chunk the peace sign & move on. Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I believe these were Sly Stone's exact words at Woodstock

Stop lying man, you know Userb1 is my other handle. DK, we had this discussion Originally Posted by KeepinItReal
of course.. now, I have to deal with the odd reality that calling DK a liar makes me a liar.. but it is what it is
$5k? Sweet. PM me the time and place. Cash right? Don't back out. Bring me my $5k. I guess being an asshole does pay after all. Hahahahaa... If you don't keep your word you're going to look so stupid. Are you sure just to meet you $5k not even suck your dick? I'll leave that offer on the table if you decide to. You bring me $5k cash and I'll post a pic of the cash on here. Otherwise everybody will know you're full of shit.

I just now saw the thread you are talking about and kaylee
I just change his name from userb1 to social media gangster#3
That's all this clown is and he post his lil sad comments in
My thread title best pussy ever, and to all who is reading and
Commenting in this thread he is very scary I mean very scary.
I pm him and he didn't respond he post back to me in thread
To please never pm him again he don't have nothing to say to me.

And more blah blah blah blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
I don't do Internet gangsters at all I'm more of a face to face kind
Of guy good or bad so on the behalf of all the BBW's, pretty ladies,
And spinners on eccie that has been hurt or offended by
Social media gangster#3 aka userb1. I am going to make him
And offer he can't refuse since he talked so much trash to me.

SMG#3/userb1 I will pay you 5k if you meet me for lunch anywhere
In Dallas when I get back to Dallas Tuesday, absolutely any where
Just show up have proof it's you and take The 5k from me easy money
SMG#3. I am in Miami right now but have to fly home Tuesday to
Take care of some business then back out on Wednesday evening so
It's only a one day offer. I would love to meet you Mr SMG#3/userb1

It will be my honor and pleasure to meet you and
Maybe you can do something fun with the money like go
To the zoo and ask them if you can join the other animals.
I am sure for 5k they will find a place for you for 2016 so
Just pm me with place and time can't wait to here from you. Originally Posted by suiram77
Also how much time do you want to spend with me? Are we talking just lunch or overnight or what?
$5k? Sweet. PM me the time and place. Cash right? Don't back out. Bring me my $5k. I guess being an asshole does pay after all. Hahahahaa... If you don't keep your word you're going to look so stupid. Are you sure just to meet you $5k not even suck your dick? I'll leave that offer on the table if you decide to. You bring me $5k cash and I'll post a pic of the cash on here. Otherwise everybody will know you're full of shit. Originally Posted by userb1
he sent the same PM to me last July... my reaction was..

rogers.jpg
he sent the same PM to me last July... my reaction was..

Attachment 483287 Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Not me. I'll take the $5k. I just have to look at his face for a little while and let him preach to me about what's right and wrong and good and bad and I'll be on my way. Maybe he will look at me in a bad way or something and I'll be so scared and repent my sins and start going to church...
With my $5k of course. Sweet!!!

A part of me would like to say "dude you don't know how hard I ball fuck your $5k" but then I'm like fuck it I could use an extra $5k no shame in my game ha hahahahahaha

He's going to back out for sure though. He's trying to call me out. Nigga please.