how many reviews do you have ?

Let's get back on topic, it's like herding cats around here only cats are more intelligent. Hooker boards are here to promote the hobby. That's their mission statement. Period. Eccie and others offer forums as a value added option for members that partake in the hobby. They would do just fine without them. Indys considered eliminating the Stump because they felt it became a wasteland of insults and stupidity. And it wasn't as bad as here. You don't join a political blog to look for hookers. Unless maybe a liberal blog and you can find a gay provider. And, reviews are just a part of the hobby, just one arrow in your quiver to judge what provider you want to see. Men's rooms, pm's are also a good source of intel. Now, the Pittsburgh board has been dead for years. But a group of guys have moved over from Indys and are recruiting providers to join. That's far more important to Eccie than having a bunch of whacknuts that just participate in one non hobby forum only. Lots of provider choices builds a healthy board. Not a worthless political forum. Just a bunch of deadwood. Pun intended. Originally Posted by bambino
why do you give a fuck?
why do you give a fuck? Originally Posted by JCM800
Oh, that's an interesting well thought out question. I'm responding to this thread. Why did you give a fuck to post why do I give a fuck? I bet that just confused the hell outta you. Jagoff.
  • WTF
  • 11-21-2013, 11:02 AM
Hooker boards are here to promote the hobby. That's their mission statement. Period.............Men's rooms, pm's are also a good source of intel. Originally Posted by bambino
You dumb Muther Fucker, this is a business enterprise. Not a place for you to recruit a bunch of homo's into the Pittsburgh Men's room as your hobby. So go take your gay ass back to the coal mines.
You dumb Muther Fucker, this is a business enterprise. Not a place for you to recruit a bunch of homo's into the Pittsburgh Men's room as your hobby. So go take your gay ass back to the coal mines. Originally Posted by WTF
Oh, another brilliant post from WTFuckhead. Guess what numnuts, WesternPeeA is the new world capital for natural gas. You should know something about gas because your full of toxic gas. Now, I'm going to help a brother out. If you ever manage to get a date with a lady, here's some hygiene tips. They're picky about that. Trim the dingle berries from your eyebrows, power wash your ass crack, sandblast your teeth, gargle with Clorox. Weed wack your nose and ear hairs. Considering it's you, it's at least a good start. Oh, almost forgot, borrow a couple C notes from your mom, don't tell what's it's for. BTW, you spelled MOTHER wrong. I really don't care, but CJzero is a stickler on such things.
  • CJ7
  • 11-21-2013, 12:39 PM
Oh, another brilliant post from WTFuckhead. Guess what numnuts, WesternPeeA is the new world capital for natural gas. You should know something about gas because your full of toxic gas. Now, I'm going to help a brother out. If you ever manage to get a date with a lady, here's some hygiene tips. They're picky about that. Trim the dingle berries from your eyebrows, power wash your ass crack, sandblast your teeth, gargle with Clorox. Weed wack your nose and ear hairs. Considering it's you, it's at least a good start. Oh, almost forgot, borrow a couple C notes from your mom, don't tell what's it's for. BTW, you spelled MOTHER wrong. I really don't care, but CJzero is a stickler on such things. Originally Posted by bambino

just helping you showcase YOUR stupidity

apparently YOU'RE an expert on hillbilly hygiene, thanks for sharing YOUR daily routine.
just helping you showcase YOUR stupidity

apparently YOU'RE an expert on hillbilly hygiene, thanks for sharing YOUR daily routine. Originally Posted by CJ7
Nope, I'm tall, tan and handsome. Chicks dig me. If WTFuckhead hasn't been laid by now, it ain't gonna happen.
  • CJ7
  • 11-21-2013, 12:52 PM
Nope, I'm tall, tan and handsome. Chicks dig me. If WTFuckhead hasn't been laid by now, it ain't gonna happen. Originally Posted by bambino

riiiiiiiight, TT&H, must be why 1/3 of your reviews are about a lady that barely touched you .... she dug you
riiiiiiiight, TT&H, must be why 1/3 of your reviews are about a lady that barely touched you .... she dug you Originally Posted by CJ7
And that's exactly why I posted the review. So another hobbyist wouldn't go the thru same experience. DUH! I TOFT. She was a hot chick, but she doesn't work there anymore. This type of work wasn't for her. That was my second visit there. If you go there choose Heaven. Smokin hot. Average skills. See Skippy, that's how it works. Hobbying 101. Your welcome in advance.
Is THAT how the hobby works?

You really are a dumb motherfucker.
Ok, now you mention the ads, that's better. Except nobody up here in da Burgh is trying to "limit content" - if by content you mean more reviews.

Oh, and you left out something - the part where WTF and thousands of his gay libtard buddies are allowed to join the site in order to fluff up the viewership numbers and charge more for banner ads, even though they don't write any reviews and in fact they limit content by driving away straight members (who do write reviews) with their gay libtard political comments. Originally Posted by lustylad

Are all of you right wingers fluffers? All you think about are gay libatards...
  • CJ7
  • 11-21-2013, 02:05 PM
And that's exactly why I posted the review. So another hobbyist wouldn't go the thru same experience. DUH! I TOFT. She was a hot chick, but she doesn't work there anymore. This type of work wasn't for her. That was my second visit there. If you go there choose Heaven. Smokin hot. Average skills. See Skippy, that's how it works. Hobbying 101. Your welcome in advance. Originally Posted by bambino
3 reviews in 3 years is a wealth of information ... $400 for 3 outings with Pitt hookers tells me how "smoking" the Ho's were ... I've tipped more at a class act titty bar in one night, than you've ever spent on hooktards ..

you're not impressing anyone other than yourself, and your rump ranger pal's
Are all of you right wingers fluffers? All you think about are gay libtards... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Put down the shotgun and read more carefully... I said the gay libtards are the ones brought in to perform fluffing duties at eccie. 'Course the owner prolly didn't know they would stick around and try to inflict their libtard political views on the real hobbyists.
  • CJ7
  • 11-21-2013, 02:48 PM
Put down the shotgun and read more carefully... I said the gay libtards are the ones brought in to perform fluffing duties at eccie. 'Course the owner prolly didn't know they would stick around and try to inflict their libtard political views on the real hobbyists. Originally Posted by lustylad

BRILLIANT !
3 reviews in 3 years is a wealth of information ... Originally Posted by CJ7
Hey dumbfuck, if you paid attention you would know that we used to post reviews on a site called eraps but they were lost forever when the site merged into eccie earlier this year. (We brought pistolero and 2dogs over as mods since we knew they aren't gaymo libtards like you.)

Looks like 3 reviews is 3 more than you've puked up in 4 years.
3 reviews in 3 years is a wealth of information ... $400 for 3 outings with Pitt hookers tells me how "smoking" the Ho's were ... I've tipped more at a class act titty bar in one night, than you've ever spent on hooktards ..

you're not impressing anyone other than yourself, and your rump ranger pal's Originally Posted by CJ7
Oh, your a big shot eh? You go to tittie bars? In you're lil red pick up truck? With a couple pennies between the seats? I'm sure you throw nickels around like manhole covers. Who the fuck are you impressing? A bunch of schmucks on a hooker political forum? Ooh, go beat your chest. Admit it, you're a complete waste of space on a hooker site.