Need advice about 18 yo sugar baby.

Don’t worry so much. When you run out of money she will go away. Lol. Originally Posted by FunMonday
I've been at your shoe bro, you are having fun with her because you are giving out a lot of money. See if she will talk to you when you tell her you're running out of money or decrease spending on her. She will tell you things you want to hear to make believe that she loves you and you're the only one.
I thought it was a real love to me in the past until I told her would you still see me for love without money, she went silent on me the next mins.
Once she breaks your pockets she will be long gone. Believe it. You said it's ok if she has a boyfriend and I guarantee you they won't be using a condom for sex.
Eccie is not an advertising board Originally Posted by SeV
then what's in your sig?
Once she breaks your pockets she will be long gone. Believe it. You said it's ok if she has a boyfriend and I guarantee you they won't be using a condom for sex. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
Exactly what I'm thinking.
LOL..this hits close to home..my Cousin is a self made Millionaire..he is now in his early 50s....Went through a brutal divorce about 14 years ago..He went to one of these SUGAR DADDY sites..he met Amanda..23 Blond cute....In March he will have his 3rd kid with her... they got married 5 years ago..two of his kids by his first marriage are older then Amanda..Amanda is very nice. Amanda has nothing to worry about the rest of her life
Move on. Hopefully she doesn't have enough personal info to blackmail you and hurt your family/business etc.

I'm sure she's pretty, but our brains don't fully develop until we are 25. She's a functioning adult but is still a teenager. No pussy is worth drama and going broke. If you want to stay with the SB/SD life, you will definitely need to go cheaper. Best bet (if you prefer them younger) is a 20-something college student or grad student looking to get to law school, business school, medical school etc. Basically someone that has a clear purpose and isn't trying to live a certain lifestyle. The young Instagram thot-types want money/cars/clothes/jewelry to flash and stunt. Find a SB (if you want to stay on that path) that is just in it to support long-term professional dreams and isn't needy for extras.
The “I think I’m in love with a hooker...what should I do or my Sugar Baby is too expensive” threads crack me up. Every time no less than a dozen people advise NO. DON’T DO IT! Or they advise how to get out of it.

In a few days another guy will essentially ask the same question. This particular case sounds more like really expensive baby sitting.
I can only recall maybe two positive things the OP stated about the “SB” and that was she fulfilled his fantasy of being with a “teen” (ughh feels weird to even type that word tbh) and she’s good looking .

Dude haven’t you ever heard of not settling? She’s draining your pockets and you’re allowing it. People will do to you what you allow them to....learn how to use the word NO...see what happens and when she shows you who she really is you better believe it

You’ve stated the pros and cons of fucking around with this chick ....what else needs to happen before you realize people like her can tremendously ruin your nice little life and small business ?
Get her signed up here and let us mongers gang bang her for you. She’ll make more per hour and you’re off the hook financially. Win win!
1. dont tell her your running low on cash or can no longer afford her. unless you really what it to go negative.
just tell her "this is what i would like (# of meetings) and this is how i can help you out." she'll either go for it or not.

2. it's prolly too late, but be prepared for shit to hit your residence fan if she gets really pissed off about you "no longer taking care of me" (or whatever triggers her bsc-ness).

3. she is a stripper/provider/cash vacuum. she is not your lover, not your be-all-end-all.

4. hope you've either had a vasectomy or use condoms everytime. cos, if she keeps doing what she's doing, she IS gonna get pregnant. and might point the finger at you.

tldr: drop her and find a real SB or just cumsult w/ providers.
RUN!! Forest, RUN!!
1. dont tell her your running low on cash or can no longer afford her. unless you really what it to go negative.
just tell her "this is what i would like (# of meetings) and this is how i can help you out." she'll either go for it or not.

2. it's prolly too late, but be prepared for shit to hit your residence fan if she gets really pissed off about you "no longer taking care of me" (or whatever triggers her bsc-ness).

3. she is a stripper/provider/cash vacuum. she is not your lover, not your be-all-end-all.

4. hope you've either had a vasectomy or use condoms everytime. cos, if she keeps doing what she's doing, she IS gonna get pregnant. and might point the finger at you.

tldr: drop her and find a real SB or just cumsult w/ providers. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Pregnant or she could claim to be pregnant. At least modern paternity tests don’t require you to wait 9 months (I think). If she already has issues it’s quite possible for her to pull shit like this. And yes she could show up at your door step to break the news to you and yours

Stick with a professional or get nipped.
Didn't finish reading but OP just fuck her, pull out and cut her off before you knock her up and lose your ass in family court. Proceed to fuck her friends, sisters, cousins, mom, etc.
Get out now...you know it is bad for you financially, so get out. You can see her when you can afford it but don't dig yourself into a financial hole ...it ain't worth it.

I have had a couple of sugar babies and now I only see established providers... for me it is much cheaper.
You tried to play like the big boys. Sugaring is for billionaires. RIP to your finances.