The bet is on!!!!!!!!

I'll take the same bet with you Urinal Lips... You will be coming back a little after DJT take office, YES or NO, copy and paste your answer...

eehhhbuhhrrrrr will be proud of you, as long as you don't chicken-out...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Donald John Trump will treat Urinal Lips well but with a firm hand...

Urinal Lips has retreated to his "Safe Space" because he has been "Triggered"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTcYdVHNmks

i would say look at the poll in my signature block Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Yep hillbillies like a sure thing. 100 to 1 you dickheads would not even think of a poll if the libs outnumbered you 10 to 1 on this forum.

Every so often, I start thinking there's someone in this forum who is a more ignorant motherfucker than SLOBBRIN.

Then he reminds me why there isn't.
WTF is a Bimbo. Are you and your fellow vet gonna vote for Trump? He's going to take care of the vets. Originally Posted by bambino
You're a fucking imbecile.
Yep hillbillies like a sure thing. 100 to 1 you dickheads would not even think of a poll if the libs outnumbered you 10 to 1 on this forum. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It doesn't matter who outnumbers who, you stupid Kansas cunt. It only matters that you're too much of a fucking pussy to take the bet. If Trump is such a moron, you should leap at the chance to bet against him. But you won't. Because you're a chimp. And a cowardly fucking pussy who doesn't believe his own drivel.

It doesn't matter who outnumbers who, you stupid Kansas cunt. It only matters that you're too much of a fucking pussy to take the bet. If Trump is such a moron, you should leap at the chance to bet against him. But you won't. Because you're a chimp. And a cowardly fucking pussy who doesn't believe his own drivel.

Originally Posted by lustylad
You are almost right. You nailed him, except for the part about the chimp. That's insulting to chimps. They hate being compared to LittleLiberalEva. They aren't that stupid.
You're a fucking imbecile. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You calling someone an imbecile is like the pot calling the Kettle black. You are a stupid, lazy, cocksucking, cockstalkng pig. Are you taking the bet? You shriveled balls, dead dicked pig?
It doesn't matter who outnumbers who, you stupid Kansas cunt. It only matters that you're too much of a fucking pussy to take the bet. If Trump is such a moron, you should leap at the chance to bet against him. But you won't. Because you're a chimp. And a cowardly fucking pussy who doesn't believe his own drivel
You are just another lying POS crybaby, chimp chump.

Originally Posted by lustylad
You are almost right. You nailed him, except for the part about the chimp. That's insulting to chimps. They hate being compared to LittleLiberalEva. They aren't that stupid. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Your government educated opinion isn't worth shit Tonto.

FYI why should I bet when I do not support anyone who was running. Maybe John. If the republicans sponsor someone like Ryan/ Haley I would support them.

Your government educated opinion isn't worth shit Tonto.

FYI why should I bet when I do not support anyone who was running. Maybe John. If the republicans sponsor someone like Ryan/ Haley I would support them.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ok, Biggie's out. Now step to the plate Asswipe. You lying, stupid, cocksucking pig.
Ok, Biggie's out. Now step to the plate Asswipe. You lying, stupid, cocksucking pig. Originally Posted by bambino

Wait till the candidates are settled, and if there is a independent. You have picked one who can't win the electoral votes to make it, Hell if he drops out you have lost. LOL
Wait till the candidates are settled, and if there is a independent. You have picked one who can't win the electoral votes to make it, Hell if he drops out you have lost. LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Really? He can't win the electoral vote? He seems pretty strong in Fla, Pa, and Michigan. Ohio is certainly in play if Kasich helps out. He'll certainly do better in NY than recent Rep candidates. That would be more than enough. But my bet was Trump against the field. No matter who it is.
Really? He can't win the electoral vote? He seems pretty strong in Fla, Pa, and Michigan. Ohio is certainly in play if Kasich helps out. He'll certainly do better in NY than recent Rep candidates. That would be more than enough. But my bet was Trump against the field. No matter who it is. Originally Posted by bambino
http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news/...medium=twitter

Ok fine you have Trump and I have everyone else. Bet?
Pretty cocksure, aren't you, You Lardass Trumpite?

Why don't you just come on down to Love Field and meet JL for a little dukearoo!! That's his idea of a bet.
Wait till the candidates are settled.... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hahaha hahaha! What a fucking little bush-league pussy you are, chimp!

Listen to limpdick Ivan wimp out again, folks! He thinks he can save face with a lame-ass excuse like "wait till the candidates are settled".... haha haha!

Who's whining now, you little Kansas bitch? "Oh noooo, I can't take your bet! The candidates aren't settled yet! Wah, wah, wah!"

Read the news, you stupid chimp! Trump is the only one still standing in the GOP field. It's settled, all right! Stop grasping for lame-ass excuses to avoid the bet, you whining little cunt! Or just man up and admit you're skeered Trump might win!

You are a boring, tiresome, annoying, whining, welshing, cowardly, lying POS!

You have ZERO redeeming qualities as a poster on this board!

Back on ignore you go, cheetah!

Pretty cocksure, aren't you, You Lardass Trumpite?

Why don't you just come on down to Love Field and meet JL for a little dukearoo!! That's his idea of a bet. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I should just come down and rub your pig snout in your own shit. So I guess you're not taking the bet either ball less pig.