CLOCK WATCHERS

Couldn't be before the session; must be during. Taint nap combo is a packaged deal.
So, if I took my nap prior to our appointment, might I still be able to see your taint? Originally Posted by LordoftheRim
... YES I am making sure we stop at the hour to save my poor pussy from breaking. Originally Posted by LunarFae
Words that my 1.3" of dangling death have never heard.

Couldn't be before the session; must be during. Taint nap combo is a packaged deal. Originally Posted by LunarFae
You really need to add that to your session packages. If you name your packages, I thinck calling it the "pyramider" would be appropriate. Taint photos being posted will help, too.
You better ask somebody...👀😳
Attached Images File Type: jpg 71mKzmnlWbL._SY355_.jpg (19.9 KB, 279 views)
You better ask somebody...👀😳 Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
You really have that? I've noticed when I have a clock out the client keeps watching it... and his erection is usually affected by this...
  • BLM69
  • 07-07-2017, 10:45 AM
You really have that? I've noticed when I have a clock out the client keeps watching it... and his erection is usually affected by this... Originally Posted by Analeese
Fuck yeah she does lol it did her no good always facing down sucking my on my cock or getting pounded from behind, I wonder if it has a countdown feature
Back when I used to work with Autumn Spring, neither one of us was a clock watcher, and we usually left an hour between our bookings.

Since then I've worked with 2-3 girls from one incall.

In those cases, a "drop fee" is required for the time booked with me that I have to leave for use of the room. It changes busses on the time I'm in session

Two reasons I stay aware of the time:
1. Another girl might have one coming in shortly after mine. I usually have a 30 minute window between any of us booking a client. This gives them time to shower up if needed and let's me prepare the room for the next person uses it.

2. I do occasionally book 15 and 30 minute sessions. If you book 15 minutes for a bng but stay 30 minutes, I do expect compensation for a 30 minute appointment.

And if that were to happen, my cost to use the incall goes up and that is money out of my pocket, and it could affect the next girl's appointment. No lady that works together wants to cause a problem for the next lady and her client.

That's why I have a clock near the bed and one on my wrist.
I am the clock watcher...gots to get in and out. Normally my appts are scheduled at a time where it will not affect my normal time getting home.
You really have that? I've noticed when I have a clock out the client keeps watching it... and his erection is usually affected by this... Originally Posted by Analeese
I do have one. Not intentionally bought for that purpose. It was a Christmas gift. Mine is also not that big of a display. It's actually very discreet and convenient.
Fuck yeah she does lol it did her no good always facing down sucking my on my cock or getting pounded from behind, I wonder if it has a countdown feature Originally Posted by BLM69
You've never even noticed it! Whateva!
I don't watch the clock. Dates typically finish before their time with extra time to shower or right on time. Skills
I do have one. Not intentionally bought for that purpose. It was a Christmas gift. Mine is also not that big of a display. It's actually very discreet and convenient. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
That's pretty clever.... that's cool lol
I do have one. Not intentionally bought for that purpose. It was a Christmas gift. Mine is also not that big of a display. It's actually very discreet and convenient. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina

Yeah sure

nothing more that kills the mod is hey Baby you have 10mins left is there anything I can do to speed this up .. or your over on time can you hurry up

I manage my time so if it does go over no one is rushed to shower and or for me to clean up and rest up ,,,
Well thanks for all the input everyone! I don't normally have any issues about time I was just asking to understand other pint of views about this topic!