Nicole Cox is coming back in January

I have sent several reference requests to you that went ignored. The last one, about a year ago, you responded and told me I was lazy and needed to do my own screening. That it's not your place to help me out. I forwarded your response to the gent using you and went on about my day. So, from that point on I refused to accept you as a reference. Do your business as you see fit, but at least admit that you are not reference friendly. Lots of whores aren't.
Welcome back Nicole I thought you were pretty cool the one time we met Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Thank you. Im not quite back yet. It may be a week or two before I'm taking appointments.
I've seen you 4 or 5 times. Great time every time. Please tell me you're going to be close by again. Next time I want to pound your pussy like I always do, then have you do some DT. No complaining. Take it. Lol

Damn, now that I think about it, I can't wait for you to return you hot Russian milf
I have sent several reference requests to you that went ignored. The last one, about a year ago, you responded and told me I was lazy and needed to do my own screening. That it's not your place to help me out. I forwarded your response to the gent using you and went on about my day. So, from that point on I refused to accept you as a reference. Do your business as you see fit, but at least admit that you are not reference friendly. Lots of whores aren't. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Exactly like just admit you don’t give references and save everyone from wasting their time trying to get them from you.

Providers won’t do that tho because they know it makes them look like the selfish cunts they are and it will cost them business.
Lol, Good times. I'll be close by.
And I can send you a pm when I have a firm date for my return.
I've seen you 4 or 5 times. Great time every time. Please tell me you're going to be close by again. Next time I want to pound your pussy like I always do, then have you do some DT. No complaining. Take it. Lol

Damn, now that I think about it, I can't wait for you to return you hot Russian milf Originally Posted by DrBWC
jesus you are fly as hell
Sounds kinda like a maybe or not welcome back Nicole... I just wish the ladies would post a list of the reference or nonreferance friendly providers. Wonder which one would be longer. You ladies need to stick together and protect yourself from stupid men. There are more than enough of us. Let your services do the talking and they will be back
Please do!
Looks average from her profile pic. Tit is starting to sag.
Plenty of fish in the sea my friend... She's a tan voluptuous milf and she can take my hard K9 pounding with no tapping out. Works for me.
I visited with Nicole on a few occasions, always had a great time, never experienced any attitude or flakiness at all. Her incall was always clean, and the shower was always available, before and after the session and well stocked with supplies.
I also do not agree that her pics were not accurate, when I saw her shortly before she took her current hiatus.
Just my opinion, take it for what it's worth.
Meh... one saggy tits pic 3 on the face. Bad attitude. Pass. Doesn't surprise me the saggier tit older girls with tons of drama even bothered to keep this boring thread going. Jj always starting drama even from california
When one person says something, it could be a one time thing, it could be out of spite,,,,who knows.

When two people say something it could be a coincidence.

But when three different people say the same thing, honey it’s you. Not everyone tripping and lying on you and it’s not “drama” on behalf of the ladies that call you out. It’s the truth.
When exactly did I do this?
An estimated time that I did this with all three of these guys would be when? And who were they?
I wonder if she will have amnesia with every single reference request again this time like she did before... lol

Literally had a guy (after I screened him with another provider) show me that he saw her just the week before but she "didn't remember" after like third dude it was clear she just didn't want to share her clients and I started telling them I wouldn't accept her as a reference. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Can you forward me what I sent you. I've gone back further than a year and I have one response to you titled bastards that I believe I was replying to something you sent me.
I don't have any other pms from you that I can find. Unless I overlooked it. I have one from your doubles partner, Lara Lynn thanking me for returning her reference inquiry so
Promptly. But I'm not seeing what your talking.It would be easier to address once I see it.