Is there any doubt who has the least amount of integrity or credibility on this board?

DAY THIRTEEN. ECCIE HELD HIJACKED BY IBIDIOTS RECORD PACE MELTDOWN!
DAY THIRTEEN. ECCIE HELD HIJACKED BY IBIDIOTS RECORD PACE MELTDOWN! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Just another day of Yssup the hyena matriarch getting her neck broke...

There you go again, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, yap-yap-yapping about "OCD" like a distraught, little Chihuahua while your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass compulsively and obsessively posts aspersions directed at "I B Hankering" throughout this forum and in two dedicated flame threads in particular. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Speaking of OCD, do type out "racist, dumb-fuck, Yankee jackass" every time or do you have a soft-key programmed to help you satisfy your compulsion?

Oh the irony considering how hard you've struggled to be CBJ7's number one sycophant, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Keep yap-yap-yapping like the distraught, little Chihuahua you are, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No, try again.

I've actually had arguments on this board with CJ7. Can you say the same about IFFY?

What kind of brown noser is IFFY? Well, if you stop short suddenly, IFFY's head is going to get jammed three feet up your ass.

Of course, after what the trannies have done to you, you will probably barely feel it..
[SIZE=3]
Speaking of OCD, do type out "racist, dumb-fuck, Yankee jackass" every time or do you have a soft-key programmed to help you satisfy your compulsion?

No, try again.

I've actually had arguments on this board with CJ7. Can you say the same about IFFY?

What kind of brown noser is IFFY? Well, if you stop short suddenly, IFFY's head is going to get jammed three feet up your ass.

Of course, after what the trannies have done to you, you will probably barely feel it.. Originally Posted by ExNYer
"OCD" this, you yippity-yap, mutha-fuckin', racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass: you and the OP of this thread both started "flame threads" and cast multiple unsolicited aspersions. Your behavior defines "OCD", you yippity-yap, mutha-fuckin', racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Why do you waste time on him? He's a knuckle - dragging mouth breather. I blocked him long ago.
"OCD" this, you yippity-yap, mutha-fuckin', racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass: you and the OP of this thread both started "flame threads" and cast multiple unsolicited aspersions. Your behavior defines "OCD", you yippity-yap, mutha-fuckin', racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Speaking of OCD, do type out "
yippity-yap, mutha-fuckin', racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass" every time or do you have a soft-key programmed to help you satisfy your compulsion?

Why do you waste time on him? He's a knuckle - dragging mouth breather. Originally Posted by timpage
But he doesn't KNOW he is a knuckle-dragging mouth breather.

I like to remind him.

Speaking of OCD, do type out "
yippity-yap, mutha-fuckin', racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass" every time or do you have a soft-key programmed to help you satisfy your compulsion?

Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're still yapping, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
You're still yapping, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep up the OCD posting tranny fucker.

BTW, you forgot to call me a "mick", you ignorant bigot.
But he doesn't KNOW he is a knuckle-dragging mouth breather.

I like to remind him. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Knuckle -dragging mouth breathers never understand that they are knuckle - dragging mouth breathers . Reminders don't help. He's a fucking idiot, you waste your time by engaging him. Have fun.
Keep up the OCD posting tranny fucker.

BTW, you forgot to call me a "mick", you ignorant bigot. Originally Posted by ExNYer
There you go again, yap-yap-yapping about "OCD" like a distraught, little Chihuahua, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Knuckle -dragging mouth breathers never understand that they are knuckle - dragging mouth breathers . Reminders don't help. He's a fucking idiot, you waste your time by engaging him. Have fun. Originally Posted by timpage
Little Timmy-tard your 2ȼ POV is about a C-note shy of any worth.
and you are a worthless cocksucker, bereft of any intellectual capital or contribution to this board.

Your very presence here is nothing more than a forum-wide hijack.

Who among you think this worthless piece of shit speaks for you.

JDIdiot? I haven't heard you speak up to defend meltdown Boy.

whiny? Do you believe I'va Biggen is really an inbred chimp? You gonna put your rep down on that.

LLIdiot! You think that IBIdiot speaks for you.

Girlyturd! are you with IBIdiot. does he speak for you and your ilk? Are you a mouthbreathing cocksucker too? I'm guessing you'd rather stay out of this one...

Just trying to figure out who on the right of center actually supports this flaming imbecile.

If you do, then be forever branded thusly.

If not, then your silence serves as your personal damnation of IBIdiot.

speak up for the fool or speak not and avoid more ridicule than even you merit.
Why do you waste time on him? He's a knuckle - dragging mouth breather. I blocked him long ago. Originally Posted by timpage
Oh Timmy the Hyena Bitch...

whiny? Do you believe I'va Biggen is really an inbred chimp? You gonna put your rep down on that. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Of course I don't, DOTY Assup. Don't be ridiculous. Inbred chimps display much more intelligence than LittleEva, and are better looking.

And it's VERY funny the way you meltdown every time IB posts anything. He is playing you and XNYer like a cheap violin! And you ALWAYS fall for it!

Keep it going, IB!

• WTF
  • 10-27-2013, 11:28 PM
. Inbred chimps display much more intelligence than LittleEva, and are better looking.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No need to bring your girlfriend LovingKayla into the conversation.