Nikki White

You should do deeper reasearch on the weird obsessive things he says about providers and bbfs. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
The fact that he started this thread seems kind of weird and obsessive, especially when you've made it plenty clear that you're not interested in seeing him.

Maybe he should just stick to bragging about how he's hung like a Ken doll.
  • bc00
  • 09-18-2014, 03:47 PM
You should do deeper reasearch on the weird obsessive things he says about providers and bbfs. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Geez, I'm obviously joking... And I haz OCD.

Why do you got to be so rude? You know I'm human too...
... and there you have it folks ....

bc00: You may want to start and re-build a reputation with getting CHJs (I'll spell it out for you: "Covered Hand Jobs") ...
  • bc00
  • 09-18-2014, 07:27 PM
... and there you have it folks ....

bc00: You may want to start and re-build a reputation with getting CHJs (I'll spell it out for you: "Covered Hand Jobs") ... Originally Posted by fun2come
Awww...

What if I don't have an one incher?

• bc00
  • 09-20-2014, 01:39 AM
Don't let go...

Ima drop ur ass in the ocean just like rose did
  • bc00
  • 09-20-2014, 02:26 AM
Ima drop ur ass in the ocean just like rose did Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
So mean and funny. Lol
  • Toyz
  • 09-20-2014, 06:50 AM
Ima drop ur ass in the ocean just like rose did Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Cold hearted bitch...you cant tell me she couldn't scoot her fat ass over just a bit and let Leo have some of that raft?
Promises, Promises, Promises, they only lead to disappointment ...

Just do your fucking damn best ...
  • Toyz
  • 09-20-2014, 08:33 AM
I rest my case...look at all the space on this raft? She condemned his ass to die. MY thoughts are she wanted to sell that diamond & keep all the benjis for herself. Typical Hoogar attitude "Its all about the Benjis" and then she couldn't find a fence to turn the rock...she does have some world class boobies though.

Or may be he was too weak to get on the raft for a little Play Time, which she was expecting and testing him for ???

We all know two bodies in action, make a lot of heat ...
  • Toyz
  • 09-20-2014, 08:52 AM
Or may be he was too weak to get on the raft for a little Play Time, which she was expecting and testing him for ???

We all know two bodies in action, make a lot of heat ... Originally Posted by fun2come
Not sure he could get it up. You ever gone swimming in a cold creek? Shrinks the hell out of even the biggest Cawk.
True That, but with a little foreplay and a warm mouth.... that will do wonders and he'll be CUMing right UP.

You're probably right, she was playing him, lol
  • onei
  • 09-20-2014, 09:34 AM
It wasn't in the script. If he would have got on that make-shift raft they would have had to reshoot the whole scene, and they didn't have another ship to sink, plus they would have had to hire a new string orchestra ... It would have been a mess ... Just stick to the script already!
  • Toyz
  • 09-20-2014, 09:40 AM
It wasn't in the script. If he would have got on that raft they would have had to reshoot the whole scene, and they didn't have another ship to sink, plus they would have had to hire a new string orchestra ... It would have been a mess ... Just stick to the script already! Originally Posted by onei
I want a modern day Titanic...

Shot on a battleship...with Tom Cruise & Iceman. I want the string quartet replaced by Def Leppard...KISS...or some other rock band....

I want Jack & Rose to have a third girl involved in a love triangle...I'm thinking Scarlett Johanson...and a flash off between Scarlett & Rose...cheered on by the entire 7th fleet...

I want the ship sunk by Godzilla in a massive firefight near the end of the movie...

And in keeping with current news, I want Jack to bitch slap both Scarlet and Rose off the raft and send them sinking to the bottom of the Atlantic...while he goes on to movie stardom & bedding OPEC approved Hoogars until he dies after a long & famous career.