Alert!!! Harrells ferry bust

• rfl
  • 07-14-2018, 07:15 PM
Right now, I’d be worried that I’d walk out of an AMP and WAFB is outside with a camera crew doing a story, lol. I guess if that happens, you just have to walk right up to the camera and say, “Don’t worry, they wouldn’t give any extras!”
Over the years I have become friends with many AMP masseuses. The ones I am friends with are take charge, hard-working women who enjoy their job. Their job is to provide comfort and pleasure to men. Something that is rare in this day and age. Some perform this job for different amounts and in different ways, hence this review site.

They are not victims and they are not criminals. It is disappointing that so much law enforcement time and effort are spent attacking these women. Their employment terms are extremely similar to those of foreign Disney World workers or cruise ship workers. Only they make more money.
Over the years I have become friends with many AMP masseuses. The ones I am friends with are take charge, hard-working women who enjoy their job. Their job is to provide comfort and pleasure to men. Something that is rare in this day and age. Some perform this job for different amounts and in different ways, hence this review site.

They are not victims and they are not criminals. It is disappointing that so much law enforcement time and effort are spent attacking these women. Their employment terms are extremely similar to those of foreign Disney World workers or cruise ship workers. Only they make more money. Originally Posted by Nolanrouge
The government only likes to bust them since they can't get any of the money they earn since it's not taxable. It's a victimless crime the government rather focus on this than education