Way more Trump lovers dying of Covid than Biden supporters

• oeb11
  • 10-19-2021, 08:02 AM
Liberal cultists defending fiden
Liberal cultists defending the DPST party state over-reach
Liberal cultists defending the DPST party marxist agenda
Liberal cultists defending - the INDEFENSIBLE!
So you think there is no causality in the fact that highly vaccinated areas are have much much lower death rates than low vaccinated areas? Originally Posted by WTF

That is not what my statement said. Read it again.
Liberal cultists defending fiden
Liberal cultists defending the DPST party state over-reach
Liberal cultists defending the DPST party marxist agenda
Liberal cultists defending - the INDEFENSIBLE! Originally Posted by oeb11

So strange.
So repetitive.
  • oeb11
  • 10-19-2021, 08:28 AM
Thank U - valued poster!
  • WTF
  • 10-19-2021, 10:53 AM
So strange.
So repetitive. Originally Posted by VitaMan
It is neither strang or unusual for that poster to repeat himself.
I agree, but living in the south I can tell you that my personal observation (non-statistical) is that the ones still flying Trump 2020 flags also seem to be the last in line to get the jab (supported only by word of mouth of health care workers I interact with). Originally Posted by 69in2it69
Not surprising that free thinkers who don’t hang on every word coming from government propaganda machine would be less likely to follow the other lemmings, even when their guy recommends they do. So much for the “cult” narrative.
Is that how that works. Lol. I live in the south and I have a significantly different view of the “free thinkers” unless you really mean “ignorant rubes” who instead of listening to credible sources live and literally die on the words of conservative talk radio hosts and tv pundits.

I say power to em though. Gene pool needs cleaning of the stupid and moronic from time to time. And that’s not limited to just the ignorant rubes, it extends to anyone willing to risk their life and health because . . . Reasons.
Yup, that’s how it works. Some rely on mommy government to take care of them, some don’t.
NEW �� Alma Powell, widow of Colin Powell, has tested positive for COVID-19. She’s fully vaccinated.

Follow @InsiderPaper

Another Biden supporter
Another Biden supporter

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/10/19/p...ive/index.html Originally Posted by bambino
And everybody he comes into contact with is also (supposedly) vaccinated, yet he still pops positive. How long before the government admits the vaccine is garbage?
  • WTF
  • 10-19-2021, 03:33 PM
NEW �� Alma Powell, widow of Colin Powell, has tested positive for COVID-19. She’s fully vaccinated.

Follow @InsiderPaper

Another Biden supporter Originally Posted by bambino
New?????

What rock you been hiding under?
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/re...rt-11632764116

In counties where former President Donald Trump received at least 70% of the vote in the 2020 presidential election, COVID-19 has killed about 47 out of every 100,000 people since the end of June, health care analyst Charles Gaba tells the New York Times. But in counties where Trump won less than 32% of the vote, the number is a fraction of that — about 10 out of 100,000 Originally Posted by WTF
Hahahaha, I can't help but laugh at that one. Do death certificates now list the deceased political leanings?
I didn't read the OP because...why bother? What I take away from the idea and the OP statement is a tacit admission that there are far more Trump supporters then Biden supporters, hence more of them die from all causes (save stupidity) than the other. So WTF has admitted to us that in his own way, he does not think that Biden won the election nor garnered 80 million votes.

Don't bother protesting your defeat. I won't read it.

Follow @InsiderPaper

Another Biden supporter Originally Posted by bambino
i thought she died?