Best face

Well othr than myself..hehe I would have to say, and in no particular order and I am sure I will forget a few.

Sophia, Genesis, Taylor Maiden (I love her eyes), Maxeen, Maggie Sinead, Sasha and Wicked Heather. Again I know I am leaving out a few, sorry ladies.
Of the ladies I've personally enjoyed.
BritneyBangs has an amazing beautiful face. My face lit up when I saw her.
Sensual Sophia has a very pretty face.
Lauren Shae & Brittany Lennox have pretty faces

Having met her many times over the years. Vikylynn has a pretty face & cute nose!
  • Booth
  • 08-05-2010, 07:38 PM
Mirror, mirror on the wall
What's the most awkward thread of them all?
As far as Indy's goes I would have to say Darby she's gorgeous! but you need at least 900 to make an appointment ;(

sorry guys can't get the images to work !!

I have been told by a few clients that I have found some of the hottest girls in austin.. so Ill keep searching for you guys
I'll throw in another name: Bella Bee. She's got a beautiful face. (And body, but I'm trying to stay on topic!)
Angelina Adams
no comment. I'm not stupid.
Of the ladies I've seen, I'd have to go with Tiffani, Lucy Lee, Super Sasha, Shanna and, most recently, Caroline. I think that covers my weakness for Asians, Latinas and the girl next door.

If I had to pick one face among that group, it would be Sasha. I was truly stunned the first time she opened her incall door for me several years ago.

Of those I have only seen pics of, Angelina Adams appears to be drop-dead gorgeous. The pics are blurred a bit, but there's no way her face could be anything less than beautiful. I hope to make an in-person assessment soon. One more: Kara Lynn Kelley. Her pics are awesome, and I hear she's even better in person.
I'll throw in another name: Bella Bee. She's got a beautiful face. Originally Posted by blenderhead
I have to agree with blenderhead on this one...she looks younger than her age..
My vote is for AustinLiv. Is she still around?
My vote is for AustinLiv. Is she still around? Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
As a matter of fact, she is!
I have never met her but I like ATX Raven's showcase pic.s. She looks like she has a really pretty face.
Mirror, mirror on the wall
What's the most awkward thread of them all? Originally Posted by Booth
Classic Booth....Classic
I have never met her but I like ATX Raven's showcase pic.s. She looks like she has a really pretty face. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Sure does. She looks exactly like her pix. GORGEOUS. And Bella Bee too. Oh but I said I wouldn't chime in...
Sure does. She looks exactly like her pix. GORGEOUS. ... Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia

I have to agree