Most beautiful provider in Dallas

On the couch between Lana and Fawn; worse ways to spend a Saturday, no? Originally Posted by Batman
You may want to sit closer to me.....I hear that Fawn bites! LOL! Nah, but be prepared for us two to fight over you!
Lana, do you at least nibble? Thanks for the fantasy of you two fighting over me; just what I needed. I'll be back in a few minutes.
Lana, do you at least nibble? Thanks for the fantasy of you two fighting over me; just what I needed. I'll be back in a few minutes. Originally Posted by Batman
Yes, I love to nibble, but Fawn is another story......she had to be quarantined the last time! LOL! I'm teasing, she knows that I love her!
If she's a biter, has she at least had her shots? Have you? I guess the only real concern is not letting either of you bite me somewhere sensitive...but then, what the hell fun would that be?
If she's a biter, has she at least had her shots? Have you? I guess the only real concern is not letting either of you bite me somewhere sensitive...but then, what the hell fun would that be? Originally Posted by Batman
Yeah, I have all of my shots and even got spayed while I was there! LOL!
  • fawn
  • 11-13-2010, 04:56 PM
Lana stop hijacking the damn thread or I will come and bite you....
Lana stop hijacking the damn thread or I will come and bite you.... Originally Posted by fawn
Bite me!