Post your Ass pics with Blue Jean and Daisy Dukes

• 06-25-2015, 09:59 PM
lol Richard..Thanks!

I luv ass in jeans!

{I was at a Fazolis last week with the SO...the chick behind the counter told him that I was "rockin" those jeans"....lolIt made this old lady feel good}

heres another one from couple years ago.....ladies we wanna see more of yall!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Great picture! Very sexy in your shorts!!
Thanks babe
Anyone who posts (and copy) a man pic in some nut-cutting ass shorts, YOU'RE A FAGGOT!

Gimme points. I don't give a shit. Good job FUCKING UP THIS THREAD! Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Dude, you really need to lighten the fuck up.

Do you have sand in your vagina? Because you are being a real bitch.
lol Richard..Thanks!

I luv ass in jeans!

{I was at a Fazolis last week with the SO...the chick behind the counter told him that I was "rockin" those jeans"....lolIt made this old lady feel good}

heres another one from couple years ago.....ladies we wanna see more of yall! Originally Posted by DallasRain
There's a Fazoli's in DFW??
I have to vote for Lola on this one. I was so disgusted by the first picture I haven't been back to this thread till now. It's a nice shot of the incomparable Lola. Makes up for all the nonsense in the rest of this thread.
  • R.M.
  • 06-26-2015, 08:13 AM
Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Nice juicy ass
Damn, I saw TNT reply and no shot. I was so excited....

Do you have sand in your vagina? Because you are being a real bitch. Originally Posted by tntangie

There are some things that just aren't funny. Gay, faggy juvenile 'hairy guy' shit is at the front of the 'shit that isn't funny' line.
There are some things that just aren't funny. Gay, faggy juvenile 'hairy guy' shit is at the front of the 'shit that isn't funny' line. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
So I guess we won't see you at tonight's celebration of the SCOTUS decision on same-sex marriage?
lol Richard..Thanks!

I luv ass in jeans!

heres another one from couple years ago.....ladies we wanna see more of yall!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Fffuuukkk! Lucky SO! Lol!

Do you have sand in your vagina? Because you are being a real bitch. Originally Posted by tntangie
just becasue you're so awesome TNTAngie.

mankini1.jpg
There are some things that just aren't funny. Gay, faggy juvenile 'hairy guy' shit is at the front of the 'shit that isn't funny' line. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I apologize I've been occupied seeing one of these wonderful ladies as opposed to hoping to get a cheap thrill from a pic. I had to test the theory that I am a faggot. I have to say, I don't think I am.
Ladies,

It's summer and your hot! Let us see your sexy ass in those ever so tight blue jean cut offs! Originally Posted by grean
This is the FIRST POST of the thread, by the OP.

So, if you're following the wishes of the OP, you must think the pic you post is sexy. If that pic is a man with his wife's shorts, panties, or whatever on, then it would be possible to assume that you take visual pleasure in what you post, no.

Therefore, if you're a guy and posted a pic of a GUY, then either your comprehensive skills are lacking OR...your sexual orientation is.

Just saying.
This is the FIRST POST of the thread, by the OP.

So, if you're following the wishes of the OP, you must think the pic you post is sexy. If that pic is a man with his wife's shorts, panties, or whatever on, then it would be possible to assume that you take visual pleasure in what you post, no.

Therefore, if you're a guy and posted a pic of a GUY, then either your comprehensive skills are lacking OR...your sexual orientation is.

Just saying. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Yes you're right, those are the only plausible explanations. Your science is awesome. Thanks for clarifying the sexuality of us gents! Your contributions are very much appreciated!

Oops another guy pic, curse that damned sexual orientation science!

The Supreme Court ruled that, just as Seinfeld said, "Not that there is anything wrong with that".