How do i politely tell a woman i want to have sex with her?

Oh hey, also maybe try role playing with a provider. Have her help you build the confidence you need and get her perspective.
Oh hey, also maybe try role playing with a provider. Have her help you build the confidence you need and get her perspective. Originally Posted by Jake B
he might as well go to a Psychiatrist, he'll be paying less money for counseling!
if you think she's remotely interested, set a time to go over to her place to celebrate your or her new job, house,car,or pet.bring a couple bottles of good vino, drink the wine while mutchually groping one another while watching the six 'oclock news,dancing with the Stars or DGood wife. See where it goes. from there, but do not get married. lol good luck Originally Posted by ftango4
I see why you have no reviews now...Your techniques for paying for pussy suck too, is my guess....Remotely interested and you're already going to her or your place, celebrating a new job, a new pet...smh
Just walk and up get on one knee with a big diamond ask her to marry you. Rush off to Vegas that weekend. get married. Have a great weekend. Have the lawyer you out on retainer get you out of it when you get back.
Don't dip your pen in the company ink Originally Posted by rf23817

I agree. Can and will cause problems.
Don't do it. I boinked a lady I worked with for several months and we're both married. She came on to me first with a kiss at work and after a few months I totally fell in love with her. We split after I found out she was using me just for an affair and the bitch lied to me telling me she loved me all that time. I quit my job and found a better paying one in DFW because I couldn't stand to work with her. Don't do it dude....not worth it.

My point is.....if it goes sour....you still have to work with her. I didn't expect to fall for her as hard as I did. I even quit the hobby for all those months.
First tell her that Ghost is your favorite move,
and you don't feel it's a shame for a man to cry.

Then try and use a downblock to protect your nuts.
If the two of you have been there for at least a year, it would have happened by now.
Find a Provider that looks like her and fantasize the shit out of her.
"Would you marry me?" Usually works. Expensive proposition. The advice above is the best.
The 40 year old virgin.
take her into the breakroom and bend her over the sink and bang her. or you can become friends with her. go to lunch, coffee breaks and happy hour with her. build up the friendship relationship. get to know her first and if you guys click then you are "in like a bird". it has happened too me many times

BUT, don't make the mistake that I made by dating and fucking someone in the human resources recruiting department. they have too many contacts with different companies and they TALK..

good luck.
and make sure her husband is out of the house for at least 2 hours Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Shit! I only need 10 minutes!
Never get your Honey, where you get your Money.

Lesson learned....sigh!
If you have tell her that you want to have sex, you're probably not gonna get it.

Women know within 7 seconds if they wanna have sex with you or not. But if you act like you want it, you're never gonna get it.
Related to this thread: Are people here using Trapper Keepers this year or still using the several single folders their mom bought. Next year I'm thinking of stepping up to the multi subject notebooks too. I however will not write with pen, you can't erase with them so I'll stay with pencils. Decisions, decisions.

Did also wonder - does anyone else pay extra for the blemish feature for the class pictures?