Getting What You Want.

Okay, so in perfect little hoe world it go something like this.... Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
dear scarlett,

do you have a senior citizens early bird special for veterans? maybe we can combine your early bird discount with the overnight visit?

i assume every provider receives these .... i assume that because i send them to every provider
I like giving some likes / dislikes and a few requests but I prefer if things aren't totally scripted or feel like a routine. Need to have some spontaneous moments of excitement too. Thinking of the last time saw SDR, I know she wore a bikini like I requested and we had a FBSM session that involved MSOG with one early shot and then massage and another shot. The unplanned excitement was when she asked if I could go a 3rd time since my package tasted so good - and luckily I was able to. Next time I see her I already know I want her in a wet t-shirt and looking as slutty as she wants. And then I want Greek and to cum in her eye :-). Lol
I actually do have a military discount and an outcall discount! I'm not an early bird though.

mrhappysf- Just don't get in my hair.

Watch "Mary" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/9exB7lIp4lY
Here's a different perspective from someone relatively new to the "hobby".....I have no idea what I want. If you read my reviews, I've seen the hot young spinner to the mature FBSM. I've seen the fitness queen to the not so fitness queen.

What I want? Not sure yet until I try out a few things. I'm exploring this now. I'm not sure what all is out there. I do know a few things I don't want....and won't ever ask for them.

I'm trying to find myself I guess.....find what excites me. Find what stimulates me. Find out a little more about myself.....so if a provider has suggestions, I'm open to try them. I'm sure some will work out, some won't. It's all good!

I know this probably makes it harder for the provider.....but it's who I am at this juncture in my life. I guess what I'm saying is I want to try it all! Then I'll figure out what works.

I've already figured out one thing.....I like a lady who can carry a conversation. I'm intellectual, I have a large vocabulary, I've seen the world. I like a lady who can appreciate those......but then again, I've never had a doubles wall to wall romp....and I want to try that too!

Just reread this.....now my thoughts are......Sifu, you are a hot mess!
Nothing wrong with that. Btw, I think we are all some kind of a hot mess to be in here.
I love sluts who don't try to make it about an "experience".

Less posting, more whoring!
Nothing wrong with that. Btw, I think we are all some kind of a hot mess to be in here. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi

I would have to respectfully disagree with that generalization. As a fit single busy professional I find it increasingly difficult to find attractive women in my age range as most let themselves go.

Also I enjoy the convenience and simplicity of a short term companion now that I'm no longer dating with "A future mother for my future kids" in mind.

I'm not in the hobby seeking relationships nor because of any addiction to sex. At this stage I could take it or leave it but I do keep an eye open for the ones who stand out from the rest in a good way.

I've never cheated in the RW and won't date a provider because I need to fill some emotional void. This is why I won't settle on looks as a trade off for a more mature "Experience".

I'm not in the hobby because I "need" anything. It's just a marketplace that offers a product. No different than browsing through the vegetable section of the market one should be very careful about which one he selects.

I do what I love in life, love what I do and have made no enemies along the way.

I'm far from perfect (whatever that is) but there's no hot mess here. Just a regular single, extremely busy guy entertained on occasion by the board and who has an eye out for the sweetest healthiest looking peach in the market.
I'm not an early bird though. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
I can vouch for that. Lol...
"No judgement, no eye rolls, no rules about where I can cum, no pause in action no matter the request... This is what I enjoy about the hobby. Whether it be a half hour or an overnight in KC...��...the escape is what I crave."

I can totally picture you saying, "I'll cum where I want, dammit and you will like it!"
We don't need to go to KC for dat! hehe

Kisslover, ya gotz me all wrong, bruh! I don't like going through a pre-planned acronym soup UNLESS it's BDSM or roleplay, in which case ya kinda need to plan some of that out errr it could end in an episode of Sex Landed me in The ER!

Okay, so in perfect little hoe world it go something like this....

Scarlett,

My name is John Hobby. I'm a 53 year old engineer who loves a curvy lady I can connect with. I like intelligent women that can converse and be playful. I'd love to explore the world of Scarlett. I'm pretty vanilla, but I love to kiss and be teased. I'm also kind of interested in tease and denial. I'd love it if we could explore a naughty sex scene outdoor sometime.

Dear Scarlett,

Hi. My name is Rob Hobby. I'm on p411. Please read my profile and see if we are a good match. I wanted to see if we could start with a massage for an ice breaker then gfe.

Dear Scarlett,

I'm a dominant guy. I want you to submit to me. What are your likes, dislikes, limits etc.

Hey Ho!
You available? Greek? I wanna cum in your eye. It will only take 15 minutes. How much?

The last one is a no no.
That's pretty much all I'm talkn' bout! Just ask and you shall receive!!! Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
OMG! This so had me rolling!

I am pretty much just starting out in the business and this thread really made me a little more determined to just be myself. And i mean that as in; i dont like looking at this as just a transaction.

I think it should be more than that. Not much more but atleast a little. There should be some sort of connection. Atleast, for me... Lol 😋
i dont like looking at this as just a transaction. Originally Posted by Ginger08
ok .. fair enough ... but ...

I think it should be more than that. Not much more but atleast a little. Originally Posted by Ginger08
and here i would throw up the caution flag.
There should be some sort of connection. Atleast, for me... Lol �� Originally Posted by Ginger08
all right ... since i said i look for a connection with my chosen provider .. i can't throw stones. but ... i should add .. i'm not looking for a reciprocal connection.

so .. just be careful. speaking for myself .. i'm not seeking a friend or any such. when our appointment is over .. we get get dressed and go on with our lives. it's our time together which is my area of focus. fact is ... i don't see the 'connection' in addition to the transaction .. the connection is part of the transaction.

as i said, earlier .. i want the transaction .. but i want it in the gfe wrapper. i suppose ... since you said you are just starting out .. i want to make sure you are careful. you protect yourself and play safe .. and that means more that just using a condom.

i am happy you are joining the community. the community benefits from every member .. and the gentlemen benefit from having more options available. i want you to enjoy yourself ,, get whatever you wanted to get when you embarked down this path.

Ginger08 is not the real you. it's the personna you adopt as a provider and can be somewhat or very different than your real personna. Ginger08 can do, will do, and may try to do things that you might never consider doing.

the person i want to fuck and suck with is Ginger08 ... not the real world person. to Ginger08 ... my request is ... 'be the slut' ... i love the slut.
Hi Ginger, I agree with Dagger, I want my connection to be during our time, then we go about our day. This does not mean we won't flirt on the board, or at socials, after all we have had sex.

It is obvious to use when a provider does not connect with use and have an attraction, we also know when you do.

IB