Health Insurance Premiums Will Be Going Up Because Of The New Tax Plan For The Rich!

They have, its called single payer!!! Originally Posted by garhkal
It’s the only sane option.
It’s the only sane option. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

It's been a huge success with the VA and Indian affairs.
It's been a huge success with the VA and Indian affairs. Originally Posted by goodolboy
Amazing how it only doesn’t work here...
Yea it's been great, before Obamacare I paid $350 a month and a $2 K deductible for a family of 3. Today, since Obama's "affordable" care act I pay $1,350 a month and a $5K deductible. I am sure glad all those people bought insurance and made my premiums go down $2,200 a year like Obama promised.

Supposedly Obama added tens of millions onto the health insurance roles, so why has my insurance rates gone up about 400% under Obamacare with so many more people in the "pool"?

{"Originally Posted by StandinStraight

The ACA also made sure that policies sold by insurance companies were not crappy policies that offered little in protection, the attraction being lower premiums."}

Yea, because it's real important that older people have maternity coverage and free birth control. Lots of 60 + YO people having baby's and need maternity coverage.
Originally Posted by goodolboy
That approximately is my story too. And the story of a lot of working "non gummit jobs" men and women.

Do you hear me now flighty? Oh, I fergot, MILLIONS more are being insured! Millions more are getting tax incentives. Not "us".

Fuck 'em. "For the cost of a cell phone plan." Double fuck 'em.
Yea, because it's real important that older people have maternity coverage and free birth control. Lots of 60 + YO people having baby's and need maternity coverage.
Does that cover child support?
They have, its called single payer!!! Originally Posted by garhkal
That's not an "option"! That's a campaign slogan.

When Congress passes a law and the POTUS signs off on it that REQUIRES ALL PERSONS in the United States to be INSURED BY THE SAME INSURER WITH THE SAME IDENTICAL COVERAGE FOR THE SAME PREMIUM* then there will be an honest discussion about:

1. the quality of care and treatment;
2. the cost/expense of care and treatment.

Until then ... let the market forces work.

* And making it a crime to purchase any other health care coverage AND A CRIME for a health care provider to ACCEPT any other coverage.
Cost going crazy because of Odumbo care dumbass
Cost going crazy because of Odumbo care dumbass Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I would be happy to pay for my wife's birth control out of pocket compared to the xtra $25,000 a year more that I now pay for health insurance. 25K a year would buy a lot of birth control pills.
Cost going crazy because of Odumbo care dumbass Originally Posted by rexdutchman
In spite of dumping $10 trillion more BORROWED money into

... the "economy" ALL OBAMINABLE lovers brag about!

I will never forget that line from a news broadcaster (one of those real ones from days long ago) regarding some rich, spoiled European brat who ... "turned his father's huge fortune he inherited into a small fortune."

After all ... it wasn't Obaminable's money was it?
That's not an "option"! That's a campaign slogan.

When Congress passes a law and the POTUS signs off on it that REQUIRES ALL PERSONS in the United States to be INSURED BY THE SAME INSURER WITH THE SAME IDENTICAL COVERAGE FOR THE SAME PREMIUM* then there will be an honest discussion about:

1. the quality of care and treatment;
2. the cost/expense of care and treatment.

Until then ... let the market forces work.

* And making it a crime to purchase any other health care coverage AND A CRIME for a health care provider to ACCEPT any other coverage. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You’re a fucking idiot.

You only see things in terms of black and white.

Typical of the RWWipe anti-progress, pro-greed doctrine.

Why was the public option excluded from ACA? THAT was a campaign slogan.

Why are premiums jumping? Because private insurance companies have no sense of obligation to the people whose money they collect.

A single payer system with a “private option” allows you to choose your insurance company (oddly, that’s what you want more than anything else), allows insurance companies to fleece assholes like you and still insures everybody.

Why is that such a fucking tragedy for you liberty lovers?
AssUp are your "premiums" going up ... or is your welfare going down? Originally Posted by LexusLover
None of the above. His pre-existing condition is getting worse, lol.

Jim
Yes Dali Dumba not having any health insurance is cheaper than having it, did you just figure that out? What you gonna do if you get very sick and run up millions in bills, will it still be cheaper? Why do I waste my time with you morons. Hey Dali Dumba gasoline is cheaper too if you don’t buy any, so are cars and boats, tickets to events and even food, hookers are cheaper too if you don’t buy one , wow your on to something, duh! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Hahahaha, what type of disease will run up a bill in the millions, lol. You sound so stupid.

Jim
Hahahaha, what type of disease will run up a bill in the millions, lol. You sound so stupid.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
this is why he is Stand in shit!!!
this is why he is Stand in shit!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He lives in a world of his very, very own. In that world he probably hangs out with Peter Pan, lol.

Jim
He lives in a world of his very, very own. In that world he probably hangs out with Peter Pan, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
He would be Tinker Bell