The "providers with NO Tattoo's" super thread

Alaine...Ink FREE and Regret FREE too
There are ladies I have seen that do not post much or at all.
Therefore I can vouch for these that have no Tats:
Alexa Mcadams
Asian JJ
Galena Wong
Clara Castro
Julia Karenina
Your Fantasy Taylor has one small tat and is barely noticeable.
P411 has an option in the advanced search feature where you can select: Tattoo's:
None
One
More than one
Many
I did a quick check of all the U.S.A. of all women with no tats:
all total = 4462
exclude visiting = 3656
Texas total ( local and visiting ) = 678
Moral of the story is. Come to Texas and get you some.
  • DMike
  • 02-19-2014, 07:50 PM
never understood girls that get ass tattoos
  • DMike
  • 02-19-2014, 07:57 PM
East Texas girl here with no tats just freckles. I am based in Dallas Tx but travel other areas. Originally Posted by Truly Passion
freckles on girls is sexy. ! ..haven't seen much freckled girls lately, it seemed they disappeared from the earth
I love my skin as God made it - soft and tattoo free. I have never been tempted to get one. I admire some artwork on others but most leave me thinking, "Well, Okay, as long as it makes you happy!"
I could never comprehend a woman tattooing her breasts...*shudder*
I do not fit in this category I have a few small ones to represent my heritage and my children both living and dead. Only monumental things in my life went on my body. However I know ex strippers that are now body rub girls with NO TATTS that was surprising.. Rockin Robin Simply Simone and Bustycaligirl All no Tatts .
Why are tattooed providers posting on this thread!
is this coming from a place of fantasy where one wants to re-live what it's like to be intimate with an innocent, un-intimidating, good-girl significant other in HS/college?
is this coming from a place of fantasy where one wants to re-live what it's like to be intimate with an innocent, un-intimidating, good-girl significant other in HS/college? Originally Posted by wreckshop

Well I cant say for other guy's....for me its coming from...I just really think tattoos are not attractive.....and dont have a clue why anyone would want one.....but to each there own....
Why are tattooed providers posting on this thread! Originally Posted by really
Well the OP did welcome posts from providers with none or at least minimal which seems to include some that still have tattoos.
I have a tattoo on my back but most people don't even notice it unless I point it out. If it bothers anyone too much, I can cover it up with tattoo make up.
never understood girls that get ass tattoos Originally Posted by DMike
You're referring to when they get like a small one on their ass or lol the WHOLE ASS?
Tattoo free and plan to stay that way ...
  • DMike
  • 02-21-2014, 04:52 PM
You're referring to when they get like a small one on their ass or lol the WHOLE ASS? Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
the WHOLE ASS