How does a new member create trust with providers?

LOL I have read and not posted on this one several times ... it just takes time ... oh and no matter what rule number 1 is one of the top 10 or so is or ought to be DON'T BE AN ASSHOLE! There is a lady for everyone, except ASSHOLES!
LOL I have read and not posted on this one several times ... it just takes time ... oh and no matter what rule number 1 is one of the top 10 or so is or ought to be DON'T BE AN ASSHOLE! There is a lady for everyone, except ASSHOLES! Originally Posted by FishGuy13
well FG - I have to interject...

even some assholes can get a lady...look at all the married assholes who have hot chicks...

but usually they have or had money.

so maybe we should change that to:

SOME assholes run the risk of not getting a lady - even with money....or maybe, you may get a lady by being an asshole IF you have money...but don't expect a repeat visit and don't be surprised if other ladies turn you down.

but you were on the right track for sure.
I'd leave out the Charles Manson bit, and having a handle not named after a gun would be a good start. I kid, I kid. P411 is a great start and there are plenty of newbie friendly providers out there.