\m/ The A Team Wants To Come Visit You Austin!! \m/

Doooooooo

Shhhhhhhh

Baaaagggz

Nuff Said
Best doubles I have ever had is with Little Miss and Ashley Starr. Done this doubles 5 times. You guys are so going to love these lesbians.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=530950

and yes, before you ask I am her white knight

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn WK rode in all the way from Dallas,aren't you tired? Now get back on your little white horse and take your ass back home!
lol, dont worry rocketride i will, don't get your panties all in an uproar.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not sure I understand why all the BS back and forth regarding a note saying thinking about coming and an offer to get pre-screened...

I mean hell if ya get pre-screened and they dont come...OK....if ya get pre-screened and they do come OK.....and if ya get pre-screened ti doesnt mean you are required to make an appt...If they say they are potentially coming. then arrive on a Thursday. You cant hobby except Monday & Tuesday then you dont make an appt.

Just stupid to quibble over nonsense.

BTW....i'm screened...Just kidding but I would jump if I lived down there...
Play nice boi's
It was just a terrible ad. She got blow back after because she came back angry. That made her look bad. Otherwise there probably wouldn't be half the responses posted. I don't know about you but when I read the title,all I could see is Mr.T bent over!
It was just a terrible ad. She got blow back after because she came back angry. That made her look bad. Otherwise there probably wouldn't be half the responses posted. Originally Posted by rocketride
Well honestly I guess this has provided additional publicity for the ladies and I hope a boon in their "potential" "pre-Screened" bookings....

Get em gals and fuck their brains out....IJS
@rocketride: Telling someone what they should do will almost always lead to hostility. Suggesting to someone what they could do would have probably gone better. Whats that saying about honey and vinegar?? I agree that it is not your place to tell her/us how to run our business but good advice is always welcome (just work on your delivery ). And it sucks that the very FIRST comment was so negative, doesnt really leave a very good taste in your mouth....
But we love to have a good time so we are still gonna rock Austin, you betta believe! Look for us to come in on Nov 7th through the 11th or 12th or so
Sorry if you want sugar coating try Frosted Flakes,
I do think you come across a little better!
Haha...LittleMiss is awesome and if you guys are lucky you get her lesbian friend too lol
@rocketride: Telling someone what they should do will almost always lead to hostility. Suggesting to someone what they could do would have probably gone better. Whats that saying about honey and vinegar?? I agree that it is not your place to tell her/us how to run our business but good advice is always welcome (just work on your delivery ). And it sucks that the very FIRST comment was so negative, doesnt really leave a very good taste in your mouth....
But we love to have a good time so we are still gonna rock Austin, you betta believe! Look for us to come in on Nov 7th through the 11th or 12th or so Originally Posted by AshleyStarrXoXo

Fuck Ya!!!! This has been a long awaited trip down, we are going to more than rock Austin!!! Now that I think about it, it's been a year. Let's not wait this long next time Ashley!

Anyone know of anything cool going on those days? We love to eat awesome food so restaurant suggestions are always welcomed!
Best doubles I have ever had is with Little Miss and Ashley Starr. Done this doubles 5 times. You guys are so going to love these lesbians.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=530950

and yes, before you ask I am her white knight

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by daaaaaman

Pussy juices dripping on my face!
  • kSoze
  • 10-14-2012, 11:30 AM
It was just a terrible ad. Originally Posted by rocketride
It was not a terrible ad it was CLEAR and to the POINT. The only thing that it was NOT was the troll standards. If you did NOT like the ad, skip over it problem solved.

Our Austin trolls like to nitpick and talk in circles about nonsense if you have any kind of reasoning you will be quick to pick up on this. Best to just IGNORE them.
Sorry if you want sugar coating try Frosted Flakes,
I do think you come across a little better! Originally Posted by rocketride
I feel you have missed the point....

smh
I feel you have missed the point....

smh Originally Posted by AshleyStarrXoXo
I wouldn't mind putting my sugar coating on the two of you.

mmmmmmmmmm