Pet Peeve Thread

Go around bitch your cars faster, take advantage of it Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
If they are in the passing lane it can be difficult to get around them.
Porcelain Figurines, and Tofu.

A dangerous combination.

Beware! Can't say BJ didn't warn you.
If they are in the passing lane it can be difficult to get around them. Originally Posted by pyramider
Umm zig zag ?

Boujalay, what's so wrong with tofu? Yeah it taste like crap, but vegetarians can suck it up
So basically, your pet peeves are Conservatives and Liberals. Originally Posted by Doove
Yes! Should have mentioned both!!!!
Vegetarians should just have a steak.
Vegetarians should just have a steak. Originally Posted by pyramider
Lol... Eat me
You have steak???
You have steak??? Originally Posted by pyramider
I got something way better than steak baby (and you can have it your way lol)
... hold the pickles, hold the lettuce ...
I got something way better than steak baby (and you can have it your way lol) Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Grade A . . . Prime!
~ People that bitch about the government, but don't vote
~ People that whine about how the government is looking over their shoulders, but enjoy the same freedoms that many men and women lay their lives on the line for us each and everyday
~ People that complain about the price of gas, but continue to drive vehicles that get 12mpg on the highway
~ Gents that bitch about ladies who charge $350/hr +, but complain about BP rip-offs
~ People that bitch...just to bitch
I'm ticked off at people who smoke cigarettes in their car...and toss/flick butts out the windows (whether driving or not). Why can't they just leave them in their ashtrays and dump them in a trash can at the end of their day? I sometimes see them open their car door and toss the ashtray right out on the ground when a perfectly good trash can is only a few feet away.

This also goes for those who are eating say...pistachios...or peanuts and I see the shells fly out the car window also.

On a lighter note...no prize in the cereal box when there's supposed to be.
. Originally Posted by tia travels
UGH! THIS DISGUSTS ME ALSO. I PARTICULARLY HATE WHEN SOMEONE TRIES TO SMOKE INSIDE OF MY CAR. I DONT SMOKE SO WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IT'S OK FOR YOU TO DO SO!

. MOST PEOPLE BUY THE CEREAL JUST TO GET THE PRIZE. THAT IS FLAT OUT FALSE ADVERTISING. IF I BUY THE CEREAL I WANT MY PRIZE DAMNIT LOL
My biggest pet peeve.....happily married women that I want to fuck! Originally Posted by GymRat
kmsl
FUCKERS THAT DRIVE IN THE PASSING LANE. Originally Posted by pyramider
UGH I HATE THAT AS WELL. PEOPLE HERE IN SOUTH FLORIDA ARE SUCH LOUSY DRIVERS.
Time, thief's, liars..... Oh and liberals..... Originally Posted by Megan Love
I HATE LIARS AND THIEFS AS WELL. MY MOTHER ALWAYS USED TO SAY, "IF YOU WILL LIE YOU WILL STEAL TOO."