Open relationships? Anyone?

Best girl on girl, Guy watching IMHO
Hell no, A man with good dick, good kissing skills, mentally stable and smart is hard to come by these days....im not sharing.
So what if you don't care?

Another ex and I discussed bringing a girl in for fun and I decided we should do it on a trip out of town with a pro. Then the discussion turned to me expressing a desire for two men and he said "I don't want to watch you get fucked by some guy" and I said "Why the fuck do I want to watch you fuck someone else?" We left the idea of threesomes alone and just cheated quietly, no fragile egos were harmed. I'm kidding, I would never "cheat" on anyone. Also, it does not count as cheating if it is done out of spite. Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko
If its just a sexual relationship then I don't care as long as theres no mm contact.

And to answer the next question as to why it would matter if I cared about her, if the condom breaks and she gets pregnant I have no interest in raising someone else's kid
not matter how strong one may be up front, in the end, jealousy will kick in. it is fun and short lived. we all want that one we can look to. I could not take it if mine were constantly going out to fuck someone else or likewise, i wanting to bone her friends. what is the point of having at mate, spouse, gf, etc....

like stated, once the line is crossed, you will never find it again. best to keep it to urself and spice it up the best way possible without involving others (knowingly)