Hobby prices 🤦♂️

• BLM69
  • 05-20-2019, 07:46 PM
A $50 mouth is always better than a $500 mouth, I would like to hear from anyone that disagrees with me
Simple they own the product and can ask whatever they want. You want the product you pay the asking price or move on to something more in your price range.
Some simple facts these providers need to remember. All pussy is pink on the inside. And there's always some horny chick at a bar willing to give it away at any given moment! Some spoiled providers need to eat some of that humble pie!
Perhaps I made a mistake in using the word status ...
Never hurts to be grammatically corrected!
Others phrases would be "the level of your chivalry".

AG - As I can appreciate your point of view, you are on one end of this world and we providers are on THE OTHER.

It is apparent by our postings of how our personality is proof of our expectations.

Free World.

TEXRIDER: as you say ..."Some simple facts these providers need to remember. All pussy is pink on the inside. And there's always some horny chick at a bar willing to give it away at any given moment! Some spoiled providers need to eat some of that humble pie"!
YOU MIGHT WANT TO REMEMBER .... SHE COULD BE STALKING YOU AFTERWARDS, GIVE YOU GRIEF ABOUT WHY SHE DOESN'T HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN ... OR THREATEN TO EXPOSE THE "ACT" TO YOUR FAMILY. That's always a risk. You just don't know.
Yes, these ladies can charge whatever they want.

It's cool. Fine and dandy. Whatever.

That said, many women, VIRTUALLY ALL WOMEN, can't relate to hobby spending. Reason being, spending in the hobby is like empty calories. After the fact, the guy gets nothing to keep. If I pay too much for a car, I still have the car, even though I paid too much. It's mine. I get to drive away with it.

Paying for provider services, once you're done with the time spent with her, the money is completely gone. Empty calories.

The closest women come to paying for anything like this is, oh, maybe a spa treatment, or vacation. It's temporary, nothing you can take home and own (other than small leave-behinds, souvenirs, etc).

With THAT said, how many of you ladies bargain shop when you go to a spa, or vacation, or anything related to such...where you don't get to own something you just spent money on???
^^^^^^
doesnt get the concept of services
I am betting the women do plenty of price haggling for many things. Guarantee they do not hesitate to take advantage of car shopping end of month and end of year. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing wrong with a guy trying to get the best price he can. And nothing wrong with a provider trying to get the most she can. It is all human nature. We all want the best deal we can get no matter what the transaction.

Personally I feel all providers deserve whatever they can get. I would never say anyone was not worth what they ask. At the same time I have found there to be no correlation between price and quality of service. It is that experience that makes me hesitate to pay inflated prices.
A few ladies have complained about guys asking about prices. Been reading a lot about guys would know if they did their research. But reading reviews no longer reveals what men paid. Most do not have the information in their signatures. And regarding the prices being on websites I am not going to visit a non secure website. And no ladies your site is not secure if it does not begin with https. http://mysite.com is not secured no matter what your web designer had told you. I realize secured https://mysite.com costs a little more but if you do not care about your client safety and security .... You see the point there?
When anyone goes to a website and clicks links there they are giving permission to executing code and a guy does not know if that code is safe or not. So to require a guy visit your site to find out what your rates are is saying you do not car about his security. And yet you want him to care about yours. That is a two way street. If a person asks a simple question what is the harm in giving a simple answer?
  • BLM69
  • 05-20-2019, 10:08 PM
These women all bargain shop to stretch them dollars out and don't care about the tricks, these is all we are gentlemen. It's the fools that don't know better overpaying for mouthy low quality women here.
^^^^^^
doesnt get the concept of services Originally Posted by darkwader
Maybe I didn't drive it home enough or eloquently state it, but the point i was trying to make was that calling guys cheapskates for watching how they spend their money is short sighted, and maybe even hypocritical.

I mean, what are THEY spending 300 bucks an hour on?

That, and, it's just human nature to watch how you spend your money. In most situations, it's considered being smart.
I always try to look for the best value for my hard earned money. The most expensive options rarely are the most bang for your buck.
  • grean
  • 05-21-2019, 12:49 PM
Ladies will charge a rate and get it or if they don't get it, they will lower their rate or effectively exit the market.

Rate threads are a bee hive someone always has to occasionally beat.
  • grean
  • 05-21-2019, 12:51 PM
This thread would have been better if it posted on 5/31.
Yes, these ladies can charge whatever they want.

It's cool. Fine and dandy. Whatever.

That said, many women, VIRTUALLY ALL WOMEN, can't relate to hobby spending. Reason being, spending in the hobby is like empty calories. After the fact, the guy gets nothing to keep. If I pay too much for a car, I still have the car, even though I paid too much. It's mine. I get to drive away with it.

Paying for provider services, once you're done with the time spent with her, the money is completely gone. Empty calories.

The closest women come to paying for anything like this is, oh, maybe a spa treatment, or vacation. It's temporary, nothing you can take home and own (other than small leave-behinds, souvenirs, etc).

With THAT said, how many of you ladies bargain shop when you go to a spa, or vacation, or anything related to such...where you don't get to own something you just spent money on??? Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Dude, they get it. They just pretend not to. They understand the power of a bargain more than anyone. You'd be surprised how many women, no matter "status", shop at places like Goodwill for bargains on rare items. It's just a mind game. It's in their best interest to downplay the "most for your money" mindset in the hobby. I'm not mad at it. I get it. It's a hustler/salesman mentality.

Trying to attach things like self-esteem, "chivalry", etc to a dollar amount is a flawed premise, b/c it's opinion-based and what one person deems as a proper amount to "validate" those concepts will differ from the next. With that said, it's just a psychological strategy to try to manipulate the customer base like any other marketing/pricing strategy and it WILL work on some. The same way you can get people to spend $600 - $800 on things like a Fendi bag charm that has little to no functionality b/c they've been programmed to associate the brand with "status".

But much the same way they can charge what they want, you can pay what you want. It's no point in trying to go back and forth with women on this, b/c they already understand our side. They just don't care, b/c it's not their job to. Their job is to try to get the most $ out of you that they reasonably can. Our job is to decide what $ amount is right for us and speak with our wallets, b/c at the end of the day that speaks louder than anything. The time we waste going back and forth on this can be spent finding a quality provider in your price range and having a good session.
This thread would have been better if it posted on 5/31. Originally Posted by grean
Rent week is like having Christmas 12 times a year