Josh Allen???

My issue with Allen is his accuracy. He’s got the arm and athleticism to make all the plays but he has serious accuracy issues. Out of all those guys who went early he was my least favorite.
So who would you have taken over Josh? Mayfield and Darnel were taken.
My issue with Allen is his accuracy. He’s got the arm and athleticism to make all the plays but he has serious accuracy issues. Out of all those guys who went early he was my least favorite. Originally Posted by KingInTheNorth
That was my take on him initially but his second preseason outing he looked much more accurate with his throwing arm,he really zings em!
I still would’ve taken Josh, jusr Rosen instead. Accuracy is more important than arm strength. People just don’t like Rosen’s quirky personality but he’s probably the most NFL ready. It pains me to say it as a Longhorns fan but the guy to get in this draft was Mayfield. Athletic, accurate, intangibles. If he were 3 inches taller it wouldn’t even be a debate which i think is stupid. That being said, Allen could definitely be a good QB but you should temper expectations. You have to remember defenses are playing their base defense with little scheme exoticism right now. We’ll see though you guys needed to get a new QB anyways. Tyrod went as far as he could take you
I like the looks of Allen so far. My concern of Rosen was his concussion history. I think the Bills took the best available.