How to Bare-Back "Safely" (or minimize your risk)

I'm sure there are a ton of people silently thanking me for this thread......

Maybe it will help...or not Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
smfh

Gawdawmighty....what the f*ck did everybody in The Hobby Community do before you ever came along, SissyChaps??? Seriously...you are some kinda stupid, ya know that?

Silently thanking you??? Man, your over-inflated opinion of yourself knows no boundaries, does it?

My favorite bullet point was jumping up outa bed and washing the pimp juice off with soap and water before cuddling...lol. Wow, man...that'll do it, right?

What a dope.
^ careful, he might go to the owners and report you....
While i sit here for my nobel prize to arrive here are some that could help you fill the blanks 1.epididymits
2 balanitis
3 orchitis
4 urinary track infectios
5 the obvious hiv/hep c
rear entry sex is not any safer bb option you may have gotten lucky if you didn't get sick but its been proven that properly cleaning the area with enemas for at least 2 to 3 days prior with to engaging in anal sex reduces the risk greatly it is not a spur of the moment thing you will want to try to each its own
I'm a desperate young looser seeking acceptance of 90% of the responders in this thread. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I fixed that for you.
[*]The lining of my ass is very, very delicate and can be damaged easily; so I relax my ass and use lots of lube. And I mean LOTS.
  • Normally, I don't douche right before or right after getting butt-banged.
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
FTFY, sissychaps!

By the way...which douche products (brands) do you most prefer? You know....just in case anyone wanted to prepare you a Spring Gift Basket.
FTFY, sissychaps!

....just in case anyone wanted to prepare you a Spring Gift Basket. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I would prefer he be prepared a Galleria Gift Basket!

Spring doesn't need being crapped up by SissyLips!

(Pun intended!)
Ima gonna sit back and eat my POPCAWN now

Carry on.
Here's how you bb safely:
1. Find a girl around 18 who claims she's a virgin.
2. Send her to your preferred ob/gyn and pay for the visit. Have the doc perform the "intact hymen" test.
3. wait for the doc's report.
4. if she gets a "hymen is intact" report, you're gtg. you can safely engage in bbfs. However, you may have 18 years of bills to pay, depending.
And what if she's been gargling with jism?
Last warning on the name calling or else I will RTM your behavior for points penalties. Time yall started acting like adults and exhibiting some class. The level of immaturity displayed is off the charts.

Act like somebody fellas.
Well aint that the pot calling the kettle black.
..but back on topic.. bbfs here is no bueno. Wear a hat
Well aint that the pot calling the kettle black. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
+1,000

(What's that saying about "deaf ears"?)
Last warning on the name calling or else I will RTM your behavior for points penalties. Time yall started acting like adults and exhibiting some class. The level of immaturity displayed is off the charts.

Act like somebody fellas. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Mommy, they hurt my feelings. Can I push the Whine To Moderator Button now?
yes sir I've given you fair warning to start acting like you have common sense and decency about yourselves.
..but back on topic.. bbfs here is no bueno. Wear a hat Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I was on topic...js. please dont point me