Tucker Carlson of all people nails it. ChickenHawks beware!

• Tiny
  • 01-06-2020, 07:48 PM
I you were the President, would you tell Adam Schiff anything? For that matter, Nancy Peloci? Originally Posted by Jackie S
If you're talking about assassinating someone maybe that's a step worth taking. I'm not advocating this specifically for Trump. Obama went wild with the drone attacks, taking out a lot of innocent civilians in addition to some very bad people. Maybe if he'd had some oversight from a few in Congress he would have been more selective. Trump actually worries me less in this regard than George W. Bush and Barrack Obama did.
Killing Americans overseas?

America is not responsible for idiots that go overseas protection. Like that dumbass Otto....should Trump start a war with NK because some kid is dumb enough to go to North Korea and try and steal a souvenir? Originally Posted by WTF
are you this clueless???

do you know how to connect the dots.

I assume you know that Trump ordered American civilians out of Iraq.

I wasn't referring to civilians; i was referring to the U.S. soldiers overseas.
  • WTF
  • 01-07-2020, 03:50 AM
are you this clueless???

do you know how to connect the dots.

I assume you know that Trump ordered American civilians out of Iraq.

I wasn't referring to civilians; i was referring to the U.S. soldiers overseas. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

And I was referring to civilians....so back at you Mr. Clueless.

The person killed that started this recent spat was an American civilian.

Thus my Otto statement.

Go solve the mystery your your mind of who killed JFK or spread more falsehoods about Jeffery Epstein death. Please tell me how a man alone in a cell and no one else enters the cell....is murdered? How the fuck can that happen dilbert? Ghosts?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/missin...eran-detective

Chung Tran's taste in women may be questionable but he's no katooey lover. He's like the character in the movie Shallow Hal who's turned on by a woman's inner beauty instead of her outward appearance. This is a major advantage, he pays much less than the rest of us to get laid. Hell, if he wanted to, Chung could become a man whore, God's Gift to fat, ugly women. There'd be a line of women a mile long who look like the 280 pounder he banged at the Red Bird motel, all eager to pay $20 and up for a good rogering from Chung.

As to WTF, he hasn't really given us an indication as to his preferences in women. Originally Posted by Tiny
Good points - if, like Chung, you like fat and ugly women then you are indeed blessed. I've heard some are grateful.

Myself, I like them skinny and extremely pretty, so sometimes I've paid thousands to accompany supermodel quality girls.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
If you're talking about assassinating someone maybe that's a step worth taking. I'm not advocating this specifically for Trump. Obama went wild with the drone attacks, taking out a lot of innocent civilians in addition to some very bad people. Maybe if he'd had some oversight from a few in Congress he would have been more selective. Trump actually worries me less in this regard than George W. Bush and Barrack Obama did. Originally Posted by Tiny
Between killing people with drones and deporting people, Obama would be considered a conservative by today's Democratic party.
Odumboo killed people with drone attacks NOW its a issue Wow the dim retards are just stupid ,,
Odumboo killed people with drone attacks NOW its a issue Wow the dim retards are just stupid ,,
Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Obama didn't kill "revered leaders".
  • WTF
  • 01-07-2020, 07:37 AM
Obama didn't kill "revered leaders". Originally Posted by eccielover
Tucker nails it again....hypocrite.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucker...ran-deep-state
  • Tiny
  • 01-07-2020, 07:52 AM
Good points - if, like Chung, you like fat and ugly women then you are indeed blessed. I've heard some are grateful.

Myself, I like them skinny and extremely pretty, so sometimes I've paid thousands to accompany supermodel quality girls.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Originally Posted by friendly fred
When I was in my 20's I could have given Chung Tran a run for his money. But then the testosterone levels fell off and I became more selective. I salute the General, he's maintained his strong libido a lot longer than the rest of us.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Yous have a review of any of those supermodel types yous paid thousands to take down? Or are you stalking about your wives again, fredsy?

Fantasy, eh?

Bullshit more likely.
Bullshit more likely. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Sounds likes jealousies muchs.
  • Tiny
  • 01-07-2020, 07:39 PM
A retired colonel was on Tucker Carlson tonight. He said he hoped that Trump would listen to the people who elected him, and stay out of a war. He believes we're in this mess with Iran because of the neoconservatives and others who surrounded Trump but didn't support him.

I agree with the Colonel. I think his name was McGregor.
  • WTF
  • 01-07-2020, 09:26 PM
A retired colonel was on Tucker Carlson tonight. He said he hoped that Trump would listen to the people who elected him, and stay out of a war. He believes we're in this mess with Iran because of the neoconservatives and others who surrounded Trump but didn't support him.

I agree with the Colonel. I think his name was McGregor. Originally Posted by Tiny
The Senate neocons got Trump by the balls as long as Nancy does not send the articles over...
  • oeb11
  • 01-08-2020, 09:24 AM
Let nasty pelosi send over her "Faux Articles".

DPST's are terrified of an open exposure of their hyper-partisan unfounded "Articles"!
Impartial trials? Get serious, oebsy.

What a shameful partisan hack yous are.