Do clients ever get too old to hobby?

Kind of gives new meaning to "happy ending" Originally Posted by rico7
You're a mess and that was cute

Too "Old"; No.

Too "Young"; Yes.

Happy Hobbying!
If you can reach reach top of counter to hand off money you are not too old. I plan out calls to nursing home when that day comes.
Benjamin Franklin is over 300 years old and I've never heard of him being turned away.
With age I have slowed down the pace of an encounter to enjoy the moment. I have also learned to really enjoy more activities done with mouth and hands,somewhat out of necessity bco ED. Still very satisfying and I don’t feel myself loosing interest. I prefer mid to late twenties companions and don’t sense age awkwardness. I usually will acknowledge the age difference up front to make sure they are OK with the idea.
I always remember to have my defibrillator paddles HOT N READY!
  • Kiki7
  • 08-29-2020, 08:40 PM
Benjamin Franklin is over 300 years old and I've never heard of him being turned away. Originally Posted by rcinokc
I hav 19 year old clients and 82 year old clients all are created equal !
Thank gawd for you open-minded providers willing to see us older gents. You are helping to keep us alive and thinking we're younger than we are.
Sex workers really are personal service providers and should be legalized and/or decriminalized and rewarded generously. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
I agree and insurance companies ought to accept us as well. We keep you healthier so you stay out of the doctor's office. I don't care how old you are as long as you're over 30