**Incall Warming Party**

sounds like this is growing to be a big deal. perhaps you might let us know if we could help by bringing food or other things you may need. to help lessen the load
Sure! It would be appreciated. Whatever you wuld like to bring would be appreciated.

I will have Coca Cola, Sprite, Water, 2 large bottles of white wine, 2 large bottles red wine and a bottle of Vodka for drinks.

I will have chips and dip, fruit, veggies and dip and small sandwiches to snack on.

If you can think of anything else let me know and if you would like to bring something please also let me know
I have never seen you as a hobbiest Maxeen, but I did meet you once at a similar party that your sister was involved in at ATXBrad's a few years ago. (I brought the Lobster Cheesecake) Does that count enough for an invite?
Absolutely! You are more than welcome to join us. Would love to have you! Will be nice to see you again. And you will also remember my sister then?!
Now honey what are some things that you need for you incall....towels...what are your colors, Sheets, condoms. I am not going to plan for my incall warming party!!!! YAY!!!!
Awesome Maxeen...I can't wait to see you again also...and your sister, she is a blast, Should be a fantastic time. Let me know if I can contribute anything.
Well, I can only think of things like candles (You can never have too many of those) or towels (all are white) a coffee pot or a blender. Other than that I think I have everything I need. Thank you for asking and no one needs to feel that they have to bring anything other than their smiling faces and perhaps a beverage of choice
Oh and perhaps a folding chair to sit in while at the party.