Breasts: Naturals or Implants

I guess I prefer naturals because I see the beauty in the original creation. It saddens me that society has created such feelings of inadequacy in the minds of some young girls and they don't see their own beauty.
Tara your pictures look perfect but I need to do a feel test!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Redsan
Yes you do!
As long as they don't EXPLODE in my face while I'm playing with them I could care less if they're man made or real!
YUMMY!!

Originally Posted by Bestman200600
As long as they are perky, bring them
YUMMY!! Originally Posted by planojim
Thank you!
Tara, you are a wise woman
Thank you Tx
Compliment given where a compliment is due Tara! You are truly a provider for all seasons lovely lady!

Thank you! Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Doesn't matter. Nice breasts are nice breasts to me. I'll more than gladly appreciate what they've got. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
:mf_seehearspeak :
Man, just give me the titty! Natural...MM, who gives a damn. I just love titties...and ASS!!! That can be natural or implanted too. Either way, I'm with it.

Oh and Tara...

You are HELLA FINE, BabyGurl!
Natural

Natural

Originally Posted by Prime Time

Flawless
As long as they don't EXPLODE in my face while I'm playing with them I could care less if they're man made or real! Originally Posted by planojim
Sounds like me but I do prefer the smallish ones myself .2 Ladys I knew had beautiful sets but felt like Oranges hidden under skin . But more than made up for it in other ways !
Sweet treat, Selena51,Myra and Lilly Rose, this girls breasts are just amazing to me
besides who wants two overly sized rocks stuck to their chest.

Thank you girls for keeping the natural beauty